X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Cinney
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 21st of December at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    1. It's always good to play with old friends. Invite them back to Wartune this winter with cool returning players events and show them the new side of Wartune they've missed out on!
    2. Good news: Goodies in the Arena Shop are on sale! Don't forget to get the nice deals after battling in Ice-fire Peak.
    3. Fixed the issue that caused players to only able to collect partial Hot Events rewards from mail.
    4. Fixed the loading issue caused by some costumes.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 12-21-2017, 01:21 AM.

• thor31
    replied
    what is shadow hunt I seen it say in wc that players can enter but don't see anything

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    For those that play Oceanic, I hear you.

In other games, they always have maint during the night time hours, but on days (typically a Monday or Tuesday) that do not have an event scheduled so everyone could participate. Some others even have them spaced out if different time zone (at the night time of the respected area) servers so people can do their things.

This is the first place I have seen where one maint run is scheduled on a multi-zone server setup.

When I used to do maint and power downs (for Bank of America, AT&T, Wells Fargo, Athem, etc.) as a contractor, they typically take anywhere between 1 and 2 hours. This is to back up the config files, properly shut down the equipment, test the provider network's connectivity, test inter-connectivity (between branches), and then bring it all back up to service for the week. Other power downs/maints would be scheduled for a few hours (2-6) if electrical panels need to be updated, repaired, or if telecom needs to do the same with their equipment and lines. I only had 5% where the maint will take through opening time for said branch/location due to the fact (an example, where the network engineer forgot to back up the config file for a router) some things were not done before the equipment is powered down (or if there is an electrical outage).

Many people think I am just a player. I am much more than that with over 20 years experience in the following fields: telecommunications, network management, facilities management, quality assurance, and so forth that makes me a stickler for such. I even do my own maintenance on my home and provisional network grids every week. This is just one of me. R2 probably has anywhere of about 20-30 techs in a department and they can't even do things right.

Come on, folks, if I say a certain things that probably needs to be done for a fix, it's probably because it's from a page of my FAQ on that type of problem I had encountered in my time when I troubleshoot to save the world (in a sense).

Or, I could sit here thinking that they went about streamed some Netflix during the maintenance time while everyone was "patiently" waiting.

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    Its back up again!

Leave a comment:

• R29535467
    replied
    this is just rediculous routine 1 hour maintenance what a joke , you make enuf money from us hire some competant programmers

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    Servers up and running

Leave a comment:

• indiann
    replied
    5hr + .>>>>>. *** goin-on ?

Leave a comment:

• R21535280
    replied
    5 hours and counting !!I think I'll go back to playing Evony - At least their maintainance only lasts an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    I find it odd how a minor update like this takes a lot of time to do. Last time when we had that dragonchant update, the maintenance took less time. Also, please upscale the downtime compensation, it is simply too poorly made to be even called a "compensation."

Leave a comment:

• R28364855
    replied
    Wow....and they said maintenance is expected to take approx 1 hour....... will be 6 hours in a few minutes and still not done......i dont even know what to say to that.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    me too....passing the joint

Leave a comment:

• Rommer40
    replied
    Idk but i'm starting to have withdraw sypmtoms

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    here smoke some of this to pass the time.

Leave a comment:

• dialitis
    replied
    OMG how much longer we have to wait?

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    Will servers be back up for East Coast events starting in 9 hrs and 11 minutes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X