This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We have a double surprise for you this holiday season!

Event I:Invite your old friends back to be rewarded.Also, Winter Event will be unlocked ingame for you to enjoy snowball fights with your friends!

Event II: Reply to send your New Year greetings to all. Players who make valid replies and their reply number ends in 8 will receive Christmas gifts (Limited to one time). What’s more, the lucky player who gave the warmest greeting will receive another exclusive Christmas Mount! The lucky player will be chosen from replies whose number ends in 8.

Rewards : Blood of Zeus x300,Essence of Zeus x30,Tattoo Engraving Stone x8,Cast Stone x80,EXP Talisman x80,Titan Slot Shard x20.
    Special Gift : Merry Sleigh Card x1.

Duration: 12/21/2017 - 1/3/2018 (GMT+8)

Rules:
    1. Each player can only win prizes from this event once.
    2. Please include your platform (R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor), server and character name.
    3. Event II is exclusive to R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor players.
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 12-21-2017, 07:46 PM.

are we aallowed to post our links somewhere here in forum one time?
    against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
      Merry Christmas! We have a double surprise for you this holiday season!

Event I:Invite your old friends back to be rewarded.Also, Winter Event will be unlocked ingame for you to enjoy snowball fights with your friends!

Event II: Reply to send your New Year greetings to all. Players who make valid replies and their reply number ends in 8 will receive Christmas gifts (Limited to one time). What’s more, the lucky player who gave the warmest greeting will receive another exclusive Christmas Mount! The lucky player will be chosen from replies whose number ends in 8.

Duration: 12/21/2017 - 1/3/2018 (GMT+8)

Rewards : Blood of Zeus x300,Essence of Zeus x30,Tattoo Engraving Stone x8,Cast Stone x80,EXP Talisman x80,Titan Slot Shard x20.
      Special Gift : Merry Sleigh Card x1.
      I am reluctant to say this but I have too. This isn't an event for loyal committed players this is an event for R2 to bag more people. The rewards are a complete joke and waste of time.
      PiedPiper
      Level 80
      Guild MCXlV

Comment

-groans at the words snowball fight-

Merry Christmas every one!

Comment

Merry Christmas every one

Comment

i would like to offer Christmas greetings to all fellow players and that we use this holiday period to spread peace throughout the servers! Actually, stuff that! Lets go on a killing spree
            S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

may everyone on all the servers and platforms have a merry Christmas, happy Haunakkah or a blissful holiday whatever it may be that you celebrate. Remember to try to take it safe and easy out there because it truly is the silly season and try to enjoy yourselves however you celebrate this time of the year. Hopefully the new year coming will give you much happiness and an even better 2018 then you had 2017.

I wish you all a wonderful season and look forwards to having even more fun with everyone in the new year.

-raises a glass of apple cider as she doesn't drink-

Cheers!

R2 Games Server 19
                IGN: Niasaj
                Last edited by Niasaj; 12-21-2017, 06:07 AM.
                Name: Niasaj
                Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                Classification: ArchMage
                Guild Leader: Alliance
                BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

happy new year i wish all get good thing in next year

Comment

no vip cards event suck

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, may u get what u want and want what u get, above all have fun

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years, may r2 fix our lag and other problems this up coming year, have fun folks and enjoy the game the best you can lag permitting.
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

No matter how bad are thinks with R2 games , I send u all my wishes and a happy Merry Christmas guys .. cheers
                          IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Happy Merry Christmas all player.

Comment

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy year 2018 My wishes are especially for our friends who are in pain in the hospital or who have lost a close person. I wish end to the year and new year 2018 of peace, love and health for all that you are Christians, Muslims, Judaists, Buddists, etc ..
                              For all. Many kisses

Comment

Working...
                              X