Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Merry Christmas!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Cinney
    started a topic Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We have a double surprise for you this holiday season!

Event I:Invite your old friends back to be rewarded.Also, Winter Event will be unlocked ingame for you to enjoy snowball fights with your friends!

Event II: Reply to send your New Year greetings to all. Players who make valid replies and their reply number ends in 8 will receive Christmas gifts (Limited to one time). What’s more, the lucky player who gave the warmest greeting will receive another exclusive Christmas Mount! The lucky player will be chosen from replies whose number ends in 8.

Rewards : Blood of Zeus x300,Essence of Zeus x30,Tattoo Engraving Stone x8,Cast Stone x80,EXP Talisman x80,Titan Slot Shard x20.
    Special Gift : Merry Sleigh Card x1.

Duration: 12/21/2017 - 1/3/2018 (GMT+8)

Rules:
    1. Each player can only win prizes from this event once.
    2. Please include your platform (R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor), server and character name.
    3. Event II is exclusive to R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor players.
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 12-21-2017, 07:46 PM.

• MemoryLane2
    replied
    And the winners are:

R2 S19 Niasaj
    R2 S665 Dracula¹
    R2 S475 AngelHero
    R2 S560 hamm3r
    R2 S2 Gohan

Winner for exclusive Christmas Mount
    R2 S615 aewen

Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• R279536645
    replied
    happy year wartune people and thank you wartune for absolutely not doing any events for the new year

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    best lucky exchange EVER. thank you R2 and merry Christmas to everyone

Leave a comment:

• EnglandPiper
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    As much as I hate to say this, but I have to agree with you, kemosabe. This is another cop out that I won't be partaking or bringing others in; so if I am "8", pass me!

For everyone else, Merry Christmas. I can't say "Happy Holidays" for there isn't a day called such on any calendar in the world. However, if anyone feels compelled in saying such, just keep in mind I might grab a "holiday" out of the hat to say it back to you (chances are, it might not be the Christmas one).
    I do need to add that the event I meant is returning people and the other. The smelt, clothing and mount events I thought were generous this year. Have a good New year!

Leave a comment:

• javier_28_a
    replied
    I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy year 2018 with extra work and health

R2GAMES S679 kinyo

Leave a comment:

• cloudstrife11122015
    replied
    I wish that all players have a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
    Last edited by cloudstrife11122015; 12-26-2017, 08:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1jo1
    replied
    Merry christmis and a happy New year!!!

Leave a comment:

• marisaebiancasantos
    replied
    Feliz Natal e um Prospero ano novo

Leave a comment:

• olaalice
    replied
    Merry Christmas every one

Leave a comment:

• Evel...
    replied
    Merry Christmas for everyone

don't eat your self's nauseous

Leave a comment:

• mchan63
    replied
    Happy New Year everyone!

s641 - MelikeChan

Leave a comment:

• R2124601445
    replied

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Leave a comment:

• revoltadoid
    replied
    Merry Christmas for all! :*
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-26-2017, 09:19 AM. Reason: removing referral link. Please use dedicated thread.

Leave a comment:

• Zacky
    replied
    merry christmas and happy new year to all players and moderators
    Løck
    R2Games-s721

Leave a comment:

Working...
X