Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/28 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/28 04:00 AM EST

    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of December at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

    Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

  • #2
    please quit with the thursday maintenance. get the devs to move it to wednesdays so you don't ruin your oceanics athena war
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

    Comment


    • #3
      Translation...

      Wartune (this once wonderful game turned into ****) will be having a break for an unknown period of time (because they would be streaming things on Netflix or something and would not get any work done) on Thursday, December 28, 2017! They will frustrate players by taking too long, only to bring back the bugs that were on before and introduce more lag than ever before. Folks can keep an eye on this thread for any changes, but it won't do them any good since R2 is adamant in not communicating with the players to give them the heads up.

      A cheap compensation package has been prepared that probably will come a day late as it doesn't seem to work right on the day it was done. You can be assured that by bending you over backwards and taking your money, the folks at R2 will do something to really mess it up for everyone that will get a lot of players quit in rage.

      The End.


      My Take...

      If they were really sorry for the inconvenience they've caused, they would have cared enough to move the maint away from a cross-server event so all regions can participate and not feel short-changed as this compensation is a joke.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

      Comment


      • #4
        1 minute before maint starts a reminder? R2 thinks that players don't need time to wrap things up?

        Oké people, it is time to place your bets. On what time you think maint is over?

        A. Within 1 hour.
        B. Between 2 and 3 hours.
        C. Between 4 and 6 hours.
        D. They mess up so badly that it takes the rest of the day.

        The winner gets the huge reward of absolutely nothing. :P

        Comment


        • #5
          C Buurman lol

          Comment


          • #6
            C. Between 4 and 6 hours

            Comment


            • #7
              I think it is like always C

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of December at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

                Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

                Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

                Note:
                Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                1,000,000 Gold
                1,000,000 Daru
                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                Double Honor Scroll x1
                Blood of Zeus x40

                We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                so what are you fixing in this maintenance ? don't tell me your fixing language issues again hahahaha

                Comment


                • #9
                  for Wonderhill it is d as we are migrating to a new server as ours is closing, wish us luck, we will need it
                  Live long and prosper.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                    for Wonderhill it is d as we are migrating to a new server as ours is closing, wish us luck, we will need it
                    that's 31st dec lol


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm told that the R2 servers were back up after only half an hour.... but Wonderhill is still down! So, is this it?! Are we history now?!
                      **********************
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

                      (merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)
                      **********************

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        r2 still offline
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          im ok with long maint get free 800 athena tears in comp + i will get tonight at athena war to

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                            I'm told that the R2 servers were back up after only half an hour.... but Wonderhill is still down! So, is this it?! Are we history now?!
                            don't any 1 from wonderhill ever read whats on top of the browser Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap164.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1942047

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              R2 Still of looks like Someone has forgotten to put the switch back on

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X