Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/28 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25659281 View Post
    R2 Still of looks like Someone has forgotten to put the switch back on
    the person in charge for replacing plug back into socket is away till jan as hes on xmas leave still

Comment

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

so we have the "could be longer" one, but never i see an update. Maint= maint but the communication is as bad as ever

Comment

still nothing

Comment

I guess I have seen worse devs than R2, but still sucks to be their slave (like most people here). No offence meant

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

don't any 1 from wonderhill ever read whats on top of the browser [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1942047**[/ATTACH]
            Yes, exactly! That's why I said what I did
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by gbrrr View Post
              maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

So we have the "could be longer" one, but never i see an update. Maint= maint but the communication is as bad as ever
              they dont care how long it takes

as long as u log on when its up and spend lots of cash on stuff

I WANNA BE ONLINE BY 12.30 G M T SERVER TIME OR YOU WILL OWE ME SNOWBALL REWARDS

Comment

You always tell that it could take and hour or longer and it always takes much longer.... Why you still telling it will take an hour or longer when it takes usualy takers three hours or longer?

Comment

2 hours 30 mins sooo far

Comment

what a load of *****, happy xmas r2 and hope you all die...............

Comment

........they can.t have a plug in their room as it has a lead and might be unsafe when unattended......................choke, choke..................

Comment

I might not be in the game as much now, but forum always give me a chuckle as I watch the shenanigans of R2 grow in magnitude. It reminds me of that thread where they wanted us to vote for the best MMO of the year with their name on it and kept boasting such when they knew that they are just the complete opposite.

Live and learn, folks. R2's way is here to stay:
                        • Oceanic region will always be left out from any events on a Thursday because of said maintenance.
                        • Maintenance will NOT take anywhere from an hour to be completed. Not even two at worst.
                        • They always BREAK something when they are making supposed fixes.
                        • They just unplug the servers and catch something on Netflix instead.
                        • They will steer clear from the real problems and will make an excuse for such.
                        • Going off an "Imaginary feedback section" they will "fix" things that puts spenders at a disadvantage from the free players getting the freebies.
                        • They won't communicate effectively, especially when a lot of players are waiting on such a status. They are copy/paste script kings/queens.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X