Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/4 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/4 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 4th of January at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the issue where players’ weapons were not displayed when dressing in Charlatan costume.
    2. Fixed the issue where Guild Treasure refreshed abnormally in advance.
    3. Fixed the issue where notices of Shadow Hunt appeared ingame at the wrong time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 01-03-2018, 08:45 PM.

give good events pls S747 exchange event very bad
    Character: SniperAttack

Class: Archer

Guild: Champions

S433

Comment

Originally posted by bas2000 View Post
      lmao............

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
        We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.
        Well you have never done this yet! All those times a 1 hour maintenance has turned into a 3, 4 and even 6 hours maintenance without a word or even a post maintenance explanation...? Why even put this sentence into the notice? It is just a blatant lie and kind of treats us all like total morons because you think we will believe you... smh.

Comment

you will get "good" events after 30 days of start that server

Comment

why balens reward from old account event lose?? i lose my 200k balens i was already use code
            Character: SniperAttack

Class: Archer

Guild: Champions

S433

Comment

why balens reward from old account event lose?? i lose my 200k balens i was already use code
              You will need to send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support to ask about this. Please be clear with what exactly the issue you are having is, and what exactly you need support to look at for you, and include a screenshot if your Veteran Welfare icon is still available.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

uhm what happened to the veterans welfare? its not there anymore im not even done collecting my balens what the heck

Comment

Why does Veteran Reward icon disappear, the last date of Claiming rewards for me is 2018-1-8, Pls fixed

Comment

why this event dissapear?
                    last date of claiming my reward in veteran welfare is 2018-1-9.

Comment

lol stara . its me drpipper hahaha. yeah they havent replied yet

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Cmoon man i know WARTUNE Has all data When is Charachter Created and When its Claim the Code why we need ScreenShoot again ? i had 2 more days 2 until Claim 2018-1-9.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You will need to send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support to ask about this. Please be clear with what exactly the issue you are having is, and what exactly you need support to look at for you, and include a screenshot if your Veteran Welfare icon is still available.
                          Cmonn WARTUNE have all DATA player who CREATE NEW CHARACTER DATE and when the CHARACTER was CLAIM THE CODE , Why we still need to send a TICKET with a SCREENSHOT . idk if SCREENSHOT ing the EVENT is IMPORTANT

Comment

r2 suk eving 2 pat ednakav r2 idiot

Comment

my Veteran Reward Icon also disappeared with 2 days left

Comment

Working...
                              X