No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/4 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I please have everyone's name and server for the veteran reward issue.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      Can I please have everyone's name and server for the veteran reward issue.
      for what? why can you guys just put back the event back? so everyone can enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by SHINTA34 View Post

for what? why can you guys just put back the event back? so everyone can enjoy
        So that when X-23 tells R2 "Veteran's Welfare has ended before everyone could claim their rewards", and they respond with "Do you have a character name and server so we check?" she can answer, and R2 can check it. Though, I suspect she'll also be asked for screenshots.

Hopefully there were tickets so that this gets addressed today. Otherwise, X-23 will look for your character names and servers when she's available.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is what happens when the flu hits one of the most renowned of players and puts him out of commission for a few days/weeks. Sorry for not putting a really crafty reply when a maint happened, but man I have been dealing with a lot under the weather lately... although I think I could charge up a lot of car batteries with the amount of electrical impulse power I have been putting out. Just gonna need some jumper cables I guess.

But, yes, R2, the players (including this chap) are right: you really need to come off making those 1-2 hour long maint notices when in reality it could be 3-4, or even 6 hours. I have yet to see a 1 hour maintenance let alone a 2 hour one in the timeframe I played.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This particular maintenance was just under an hour and a half, which falls right into the "approximately 1 hour" time frame given. Sorry you missed it, Mei. Hope you feel better.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

[QUOTE=MemoryLane;n1942998]

So that when X-23 tells R2 "Veteran's Welfare has ended before everyone could claim their rewards", and they respond with "Do you have a character name and server so we check?" she can answer, and R2 can check it. Though, I suspect she'll also be asked for screenshots.

Hopefully there were tickets so that this gets addressed today. Otherwise, X-23 will look for your character names and servers when she's available.

okay mine is iloveyou server 748 .

Comment

Originally posted by SHINTA34 View Post

okay mine is iloveyou server 748 .
                It has been forwarded.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Maybe you need make more issue at server 747.. is so much bugs and errors ..

Comment

Working...
                  X