Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/23 @ 03:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Time Change!] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/23 @ 03:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 23rd of February at 03:00 AM EST, 00:00 AM PST, 08:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    Reset servers to make sure events are running without any issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 02-23-2018, 02:04 AM.

Reset servers.....
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

i hope nope now that the rave event will come before the sylph upgrade and enchant event because its really annoying since i had to merge a sylph out of this sylph event

Comment

"Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 23rd of February at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers."

One never knows what the real hour of the maintenance will be. This time, like most of the times, the maintenance did not start at the announced hour. It had already started at 8:05 GMT. Not a biggie, of course, but really annoying. Not to mention that there was no in-game warning announcement.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

so what in maint day is normal to not start anything in time before maint end only quick stuff can do mpd never do that day

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
            so what ...
            I said what - it is annoying. It is disrespectful. It is simply improper. I can imagine a +/- 5 min difference (yet with the warning announcement in the game). But I am talking about maintenance started a whole 1 hour early. Pfft!

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

how long does it take to reset a server lmao

time changed from this

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 23rd of February at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers."

to

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 23rd of February at 03:00 AM EST, 00:00 AM PST, 08:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Last edited by R2_Dagny; Today, 08:04 AM.

wish they had some brain cells and actualy made their minds up on when is maintenance and to edit the post before the maintenance is due not after
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-23-2018, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                how long does it take to reset a server lmao

time changed from this

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 23rd of February at 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers."

to

Last edited by R2_Dagny; Today, 08:04 AM.

wish they had some brain cells and actualy made their minds up on when is maintenance and to edit the post before the maintenance is due not after
                My guess is they were all so hung over from their new year celebrations that they just couldnt be bothered to have done the maintenance on Thursday and decided that starting an hour earlier on Friday means they can all get home a little earlier for their hangover remedies lol
                Last edited by R263360269; 02-23-2018, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Could be longer...
                  =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Always longer

Comment

Seems to be taking a very long time today ??

Comment

Its 2 and half hours and yet your maintenance is not complete!?! Please update your announcements accordingly (Doubt that it will matter to you folks).

Comment

I keep checking to see if has come back up every 30 min lol

Comment

Its back up now

Comment

lagggg game not loging 1 h game Wartune Weekly Maintenance bagg i lagg not login game

Comment

Working...
                              X