No announcement yet.

Wartune Servers Emergency Maintenance on March 7th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the maintenance, i can enter Wilds. Ty R2 and developer team.

Comment

After the mainenance: Skytrial posts and vortex posts cannot be occupied. Skills do not work in sylph arena, dimensions, lords trial, or lab raid and you cannot enter sylph mode. Skill bar does not work in Eud bounties. AFK does not work. This has all been posted in the bug reports. It's a pretty big issue that you might want to address quickly.
      Onslaught
      Kabam s23
      Champions
      Level 80 mage
      87mil+ br

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyryan19 View Post
        blah blah blah blah, boohoo, whine whine whine
        I can tell you were practicing those lips on various booties throughout the night. Smooch away.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Just to drop the note in here as well..

The developer is aware of the issues with GameRocks US West following the emergency maintenance. They are planning to do another maintenance later to fix the issues. If your servers go down before an announcement goes up, or if no announcement goes up, my apologies.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

need to fix sky trail no reward is being sent to my mail for holding a spot in it skytrail worked befor emergency maintenance now its now working

Comment

Are we also having the usual weekly maintenance on Thursday, 03/08/2018?

Comment

Working...
              X