No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Launch for 3/30 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cant understand,why they dont answer.....they are dead? all?

Comment

Originally posted by emiliafs77 View Post
      I just cant understand,why they dont answer.....they are dead? all?
      They are not dead, Only his brains died 3 years ago! Keep crashing this game soon enough nobody will play it!

Comment

still waiting for this server then i can decide whether to start again or use the 762 char since the veterans welfare code wont work there lol
        any news how late its going to be?

Comment

Damn R2 it's been all day and no answer to why the server is late the bad things always happen to the Oceanic servers .-.

Comment

r2 do you forget the schedule you made? we need explanation here, do not just silence.

Comment

Can't any moderator tell us what's going on?

Comment

i still waiting :C

Comment

Originally posted by TheMap View Post

I don't think they have any info outside the forums, the server is clearly delayed guys and i don't think we'll gonna get something today which sucks, we will have to wait until tomorrow for potential information
                  As long as the server is up before the return player ends, I saw that they were also trying to add the (new) new server events maybe that has caused some problems...
                  Last edited by narutotheninja1; 03-30-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by narutotheninja1 View Post
                    Can't any moderator tell us what's going on?
                    I don't think they have any info outside the forums, the server is clearly delayed guys and i don't think we'll gonna get something today which sucks, we will have to wait until tomorrow for potential information

Comment

server is up now

Comment

They must have started it just before midnight server time, costing us day one in events and for some who waited all night and missed the late minute start up the 7 day recharge event, top level on rankings is level 11, what gull, also we never got any explanation of any kind as to what was going on or updated as to when it would start, this is a very bad way to treat those who play and pay for your game, usual great job of looking out for your players r2, keep this up and the game will die
                        Last edited by R215564585; 03-30-2018, 03:15 PM.
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                        X