Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/15 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/15 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 15th of March at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 08:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 03-14-2018, 09:47 PM.

wats being fixed (if anything) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      wats being fixed (if anything) ?
      Nothing, but they do need to rest the hamster or PETA get after them.

Comment

I know there change Treasure Lode for recharge
        (5k, 20k, 40k, 70k, 100k) = ($50, $200, $400, $700, $10,000)
        into
        (2500, 10k, 20k, 3.50k, 50k) = ($25, $100, $200, $350, $500). At least better to recharge less $25 compare to 5k = $50 .
        Attached Files
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Nothing, but they do need to rest the hamster or PETA get after them.
          Actually, I think I had read that PETA is siding with a group in wanting to get rid of pit bulls once and for all. Kind of sad, though. Hamster might not get a break.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X