Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any 1 running a lottery on how many hrs the maintenance is lol

as for compo for maintenance its a joke

Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold ( should be 10 mill gold )

1,000,000 Daru ( should be 10 mill daru )

Extreme Stamina Potion x1 ( 2 green pennents )

Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 (dragon chant grass x 2 )

Double Honor Scroll x1 ( willpower materials x3 of each material )

Blood of Zeus x40 ( dragon chant chests x1 )

think that would be much better
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-29-2018, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
      Exactly. that is why they have changed the new server setup the way they have, no free cloth's anymore for legend 50, 60, 70 gear, must spend 39 cents for a lucky chest hoping to spin them out on the lucky exchange, we all know how that goes, lol
      Yep we know what it gets - "lucky" spins my butt LOL... but on the upside, maybe once people realise they are not going to get handed everything on a platter they may opt to join old established servers and they will stop opening new servers every week!

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        No, but I think someone needs to start running a book each week lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R25659281 View Post
          one hour 30 mins still waiting, Devs put the switch back to ON
          Maybe they are having trouble catching the hamster to put it back on the wheel which runs the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

as for compo for maintenance its a joke

Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold ( should be 10 mill gold )

1,000,000 Daru ( should be 10 mill daru )

Extreme Stamina Potion x1 ( 2 green pennents )

Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 (dragon chant grass x 2 )

Double Honor Scroll x1 ( willpower materials x3 of each material )

Blood of Zeus x40 ( dragon chant chests x1 )

think that would be much better
            gold - not need
            daru - not need
            green pennants - not need but for recycle ok maybe that is not bad but 2 not worth
            DC grass - yes that will be good to get
            willpower materials - hmmm idk its little but is better then honor scroll
            DC chest - if is not orange x1 then blood of zeus is better to get

Comment

i think they now try to get in "easter glory" event in game so 4-5h will be normal to maint last

Comment

will easter glory event be multi platform or just the r2 servers lol

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                  i think they now try to get in "easter glory" event in game so 4-5h will be normal to maint last
                  nooooooooooooooo

Comment

OK what you meant was this could take 2 HOURS or more,, Getting Bored now

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                      could you guys do something about how often the mount shop actually show a mount a player dont have? I get as we get more the rate for us to see a "free" mount is lowered, BUT it has been months (yes months as in more then 1) since I have seen any free mounts and when I check, there is at least 18 inthere I dont have. Sooo some sort of rotation and maybe " at least once every 8 week there will be a free mount"
                      I still have like 8 mount i do not own in the shop and guess what its been like over 9 months already and not even a single one i do not own appear they probbaly wanted a dumbass to use 2k balen to refresh but unfortunately for them im not that dumbass.only waiting for the game to die now since im only log for hot event and play less than 2 hour a day now.

Comment

Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post

I still have like 8 mount i do not own in the shop and guess what its been like over 9 months already and not even a single one i do not own appear they probbaly wanted a dumbass to use 2k balen to refresh but unfortunately for them im not that dumbass.only waiting for the game to die now since im only log for hot event and play less than 2 hour a day now.
                        this is exactly what happens when us (former cashers) get tired of being used and right now the game feels like that way to much for my liking. To be honest I didnt mind the cashing at times, as long it was when I felt like it, but this forcing is not what makes me and appreantly not others either do the cash in. The sooner the devs figure this out and learn that 20 - 30 whales is not what keeps the income flooding, but the mid regular addicted gamers is, plus not to mention the mid regular toons are what make room for lower players and help them grow and stay ingame whihc again means more income. But hey.. Im just a normal player sooo
                        That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

On the maintenance timeframes, I thought I had fixed that earlier, LOL.

On the mounts bit, they aren't going to do much as they want you to spend for them (either by squandering away your bound balens or spending real money for the unbound ones). There were suggestions in the past (year, I think) for making a mount shop that will feature all releasable mounts to purchase with beast souls; instead, they put in the Rider's Chest (which probably nobody wants to use; I know I do not). It's a gimmick that puts a damper on those of us that wanted to play the game without spending (there's really nothing of worth that would have me doing such since it's all through the crapper).

The same could be said with just about every feature this game has. I try my best to play, but if they don't fix the performance issues and restore this game to its former glory, I might as well keep enjoying my time at Happy Acres (retirement home, per example) as I am not getting any younger, LOL. Nah, still doing things for my home, but it does help to keep the frustrations away I would have otherwise get if I play a shoddy game.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                          X