Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/4 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/4 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Wednesday, the 4th of April at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

A recap, folks:
    • Maint won't take that hour. Might as well go to sleep (if in the night) or head out somewhere for about 5-6 hours.
    • Cherish your items. They could be your last.
    • Wait about 12 hours before you start recharging for balens. Hopefully, they won't take longer than that to sort out whatever things they might had going.
    • Oceanic servers, I am sorry, but you know you are always out of luck for the evening events (especially Thursdays) when they have maint. You've tried.
    • Updates to maint threads won't ever come. They like it when we're kept in the dark.
    • Mei's always a "wiseguy" when these threads do come about. Could have used the other word, but it will get censored out. See, wiseass? (I bet it got censored out; if not, then alrighty, point been made).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I thought maintenance is Thursday, why is it in Wednesday????
      Latest update:
      * New patch is coming
      * New Lag is coming
      * New Bug is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse86 View Post
        I dont know, the optimist in me says "maybe they have finally realised maintenance needs to be on a night when there are no events" the realist says "they probably stuffed up the day in the announcement and either a) there will be no maintenance or b) there will be one both Wednesday and Thursday for reasons known only to them, because why tell us? We only pay their wages LOL"

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse86 View Post
          better wednesday for us oceanic player , sometime if they have in thursday we missed athena war =_=
          S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
          IGN : Mags
          Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
          still learn to be good !

Comment

Interestingly I notice there is no merger announcement for tonight, that is also odd... oh well, I dont know why I bother trying to work out what they are doing or why they are are doing it, because they never let us know :-/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1952943 I saw a test server here i think new patch cames to test server

Comment

You guys better compensate for the lost hours on Heavenly Crianza. I don't want your daru and gold or your lvl2 exp scroll which are all redundant in the game now and yet for the same reason that you guys are incompetent keep sending players the same stuff again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
                  [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1952943","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH] I saw a test server here i think new patch cames to test server
                  Maybe, but surely there is no need to shut down ALL servers to add something to one test server?

Comment

Well if they are not show to reason for maintancing then thats means new patch coming to test server... if you remember like 1-2 months ago 7.7.2 had came to test server too and they didnt said anything about bug/lag to fix it thats why i strongly guess that they are adding new patch to test server...
                    I bet that ameyst mine is coming back on this patch here is proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q88TGvTv8FI

Comment

1,000,000 Gold
                      1,000,000 Daru
                      Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                      Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                      Double Honor Scroll x1
                      Blood of Zeus x40 When did anyone last have need for this ****,, Please update and give us players rewards we can use

Comment

Originally posted by felixx.a.u.k View Post
                        You guys better compensate for the lost hours on Heavenly Crianza. I don't want your daru and gold or your lvl2 exp scroll which are all redundant in the game now and yet for the same reason that you guys are incompetent keep sending players the same stuff again and again.
                        Dream on that will never ever happen, how can it? Everyone would be on different lvls and stages of the event. What might be over compensation for one player will be poor compensation for another.

Comment

EDT, PDT not used worldwide so why quote them here. WORLDWIDE time is based on GMT so why not just use that ? (Are Americans not smart enough to work out their local time from GMT ??)
                          I'll tell you why .......... because they don't understand what it is !! ...................... Once again , my Euro server goes down long before 9am GMT .........more like 8am GMT (or 9am BST as we are on now in UK)

Comment

Of all the issues in the game, you are not fixing anything?

Comment

they are not posting what they will be doing for the maintenance guess that's because they are fixing something that is not the problem that players are seeing in the game

Comment

Working...
                              X