Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.8 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/12 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.8 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/12 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Patch 7.8 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of April at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for the following servers:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S38, S44, S6, S10, S12, S17, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S525, S531, S537, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S354, S357, S337, S340, S343, S346, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. Castle Wars - A large wave of monsters are attacking our guild. Fight them and defend our castle. There shall be a great feast if we win this war!
    2. Eudaemon and Willpower Patrol & Bounty - Based on player feedback, Willpower officially enters the field of Eudaemon Patrol and Bounty. The old Eudaemon Patrol feature will be combined with the Eudaemon Bounty to welcome the joining of Willpower!
    3. World BOSS optimization: The World BOSSES acquire a damage absorption shield that lasts 5 minutes. Want to know what happens? Just go fight the BOSSES!
    4. Devotion panel optimization: Based on player feedback, reward information is added on the devotion panel.
    5. Fixed the displacement issue with some Mounts.
    6. Optimized the display rules for the top icons.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

why selected servers only?

Comment

Originally posted by katia06 View Post
      testing purpose of course

Comment

Originally posted by katia06 View Post
        Select servers is to test for stability and any game breaking issues. Keeps things isolated. Everyone else will get the patch next week.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh, goody... my predictions for the update:

Castle Wars: Reading on the description reminds me of the Altar feature. If hiding players during either Altar or Guild Beast is an option, I will probably try it (if the performance issues are solved as well). Other than that, looks like the same ****.

Eud Bounty and Patrol: Sounds retarded though. I am sorry, but it's the truth. What they should have done is fix the Patrol bits so people can do the NM bits without having to refresh (no one knew what they will get, so why make it hard for them).

World Boss Optimization: Goody, they made the battle last 5:01 by putting a shield on the boss. Still, I don't think anyone is getting any gold/daru during the shield process (no damage); so there goes that hope.

Devotion Panel Optimization: More cruddy rewards comin' our way, folks! I would be very surprised if they put in large numbers of clothing shards to make up for not having them in events (aside from the 10 you get for certain rotations, which don't add up to **** now).

Mount Displacement Issue: Oh well, there goes the "superman" effect, folks. At least we can ride the mounts; although it did gave a chuckle upon seeing folks posting.

Optimized Display Rules (Icons): Oh, would it mean that you have finally taken the swirlies off? If not, I don't want that bridge you're selling, then.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

No announcement about a normal weekly maintenance for the non-test servers. Does that mean there will be no maintenance for us, or is it just the announcement skipped?

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
              No announcement about a normal weekly maintenance for the non-test servers. Does that mean there will be no maintenance for us, or is it just the announcement skipped?

Ignis, R2 S8
              Obviously, they had to shut down all servers just to put in any patch, so this wouldn't be an exception.
              I'm only praying they don't put the patch in for the rest of the servers.
              I still have spare tanks mount shards that I forgot to use before server shutdown just happened a moment ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Oh, goody... my predictions for the update:

Castle Wars: Reading on the description reminds me of the Altar feature. If hiding players during either Altar or Guild Beast is an option, I will probably try it (if the performance issues are solved as well). Other than that, looks like the same ****.

Eud Bounty and Patrol: Sounds retarded though. I am sorry, but it's the truth. What they should have done is fix the Patrol bits so people can do the NM bits without having to refresh (no one knew what they will get, so why make it hard for them).

World Boss Optimization: Goody, they made the battle last 5:01 by putting a shield on the boss. Still, I don't think anyone is getting any gold/daru during the shield process (no damage); so there goes that hope.

Devotion Panel Optimization: More cruddy rewards comin' our way, folks! I would be very surprised if they put in large numbers of clothing shards to make up for not having them in events (aside from the 10 you get for certain rotations, which don't add up to **** now).

Mount Displacement Issue: Oh well, there goes the "superman" effect, folks. At least we can ride the mounts; although it did gave a chuckle upon seeing folks posting.

Optimized Display Rules (Icons): Oh, would it mean that you have finally taken the swirlies off? If not, I don't want that bridge you're selling, then.
                Castle Wars: is more guild wealth to spend what are these idiots doing killing off small guilds that cant afford it

Eud Bounty and Patrol: if the rewards are willpower stuff then ok or I will just use my normal edus

World Boss Optimization: rumour gold capped at 10 mill wow idiots strike again if a shield is present no damage no gold

Devotion Panel Optimization: well this is the only thing that intrests me at the moment as the weekly devo chests for 800 and 1600 gives vast amounts of bbs but we all know in a few mnths it will trickle down to a low amount

other stuff the titan island stuff moved out to cloud city npc so we don't miss the events on sign up day plus the icons swirleys on top of screen moved to cloud city also

Comment

s3 just had 5min warning, nothing on forum about a normal mt for other servers, so all get patch? Also r2 didnt post a guide for this new patch

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
                    s3 just had 5min warning, nothing on forum about a normal mt for other servers, so all get patch? Also r2 didnt post a guide for this new patch
                    the patch guides will be placed ere when they ave time to add them

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...d-patch-guides

Comment

they do this every fkg time get to long maint and only part of servers get patch then after week they do same to long maint for all to second part get patch and that is suck to do same stuff twice and spent more time of players who not get patch one week

Comment

Its r2 nothing can surprise me. They look like think we are all experimental mices. That s why so much people start quitting the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
                          Always assume that maintenance will be at the same time every Thursday, unless they change their minds for no explicable reason.
                          As stated in OP no, not all are getting patch, only the servers listed will get the patch, its all there in black and white.
                          Yeah 5 minute warnings do suck, but as long as you assume they will be doing MT every Thursday and do not start any timed or weekly runs you shouldnt suffer too much.

Comment

why don't these idiots give pre testing to few gamerocks and kong servers aswell as it is the r2 test servers don't even tell r2 about the bugs and we get them wen patch is released for all still so the r2 test servers is a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                              they do this every fkg time get to long maint and only part of servers get patch then after week they do same to long maint for all to second part get patch and that is suck to do same stuff twice and spent more time of players who not get patch one week
                              Short response - cos they're idiots.
                              Long response - because they are idiots who can not release the patch on ONE test server, determine glitches and problems before releasing to all. Instead they prefer to frustrate players on half the servers with a patch which isnt ready for release and then after a week of not fixing any of the errors they then release it to all servers anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X