Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 7.8 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/12 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R263360269
    replied
    Originally posted by Luussje View Post
    s3 just had 5min warning, nothing on forum about a normal mt for other servers, so all get patch? Also r2 didnt post a guide for this new patch
    Always assume that maintenance will be at the same time every Thursday, unless they change their minds for no explicable reason.
    As stated in OP no, not all are getting patch, only the servers listed will get the patch, its all there in black and white.
    Yeah 5 minute warnings do suck, but as long as you assume they will be doing MT every Thursday and do not start any timed or weekly runs you shouldnt suffer too much.

Leave a comment:

• mi6i
    replied
    Its r2 nothing can surprise me. They look like think we are all experimental mices. That s why so much people start quitting the game.

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    they do this every fkg time get to long maint and only part of servers get patch then after week they do same to long maint for all to second part get patch and that is suck to do same stuff twice and spent more time of players who not get patch one week

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Luussje View Post
    s3 just had 5min warning, nothing on forum about a normal mt for other servers, so all get patch? Also r2 didnt post a guide for this new patch
    the patch guides will be placed ere when they ave time to add them

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...d-patch-guides

Leave a comment:

• Luussje
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Oh, goody... my predictions for the update:

Castle Wars: Reading on the description reminds me of the Altar feature. If hiding players during either Altar or Guild Beast is an option, I will probably try it (if the performance issues are solved as well). Other than that, looks like the same ****.

Eud Bounty and Patrol: Sounds retarded though. I am sorry, but it's the truth. What they should have done is fix the Patrol bits so people can do the NM bits without having to refresh (no one knew what they will get, so why make it hard for them).

World Boss Optimization: Goody, they made the battle last 5:01 by putting a shield on the boss. Still, I don't think anyone is getting any gold/daru during the shield process (no damage); so there goes that hope.

Devotion Panel Optimization: More cruddy rewards comin' our way, folks! I would be very surprised if they put in large numbers of clothing shards to make up for not having them in events (aside from the 10 you get for certain rotations, which don't add up to **** now).

Mount Displacement Issue: Oh well, there goes the "superman" effect, folks. At least we can ride the mounts; although it did gave a chuckle upon seeing folks posting.

Optimized Display Rules (Icons): Oh, would it mean that you have finally taken the swirlies off? If not, I don't want that bridge you're selling, then.
    Castle Wars: is more guild wealth to spend what are these idiots doing killing off small guilds that cant afford it

Eud Bounty and Patrol: if the rewards are willpower stuff then ok or I will just use my normal edus

World Boss Optimization: rumour gold capped at 10 mill wow idiots strike again if a shield is present no damage no gold

Devotion Panel Optimization: well this is the only thing that intrests me at the moment as the weekly devo chests for 800 and 1600 gives vast amounts of bbs but we all know in a few mnths it will trickle down to a low amount

other stuff the titan island stuff moved out to cloud city npc so we don't miss the events on sign up day plus the icons swirleys on top of screen moved to cloud city also

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
    No announcement about a normal weekly maintenance for the non-test servers. Does that mean there will be no maintenance for us, or is it just the announcement skipped?

Ignis, R2 S8
    Obviously, they had to shut down all servers just to put in any patch, so this wouldn't be an exception.
    I'm only praying they don't put the patch in for the rest of the servers.
    I still have spare tanks mount shards that I forgot to use before server shutdown just happened a moment ago.

Leave a comment:

• R23593157
    replied
    No announcement about a normal weekly maintenance for the non-test servers. Does that mean there will be no maintenance for us, or is it just the announcement skipped?

Ignis, R2 S8

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Oh, goody... my predictions for the update:

Castle Wars: Reading on the description reminds me of the Altar feature. If hiding players during either Altar or Guild Beast is an option, I will probably try it (if the performance issues are solved as well). Other than that, looks like the same ****.

Eud Bounty and Patrol: Sounds retarded though. I am sorry, but it's the truth. What they should have done is fix the Patrol bits so people can do the NM bits without having to refresh (no one knew what they will get, so why make it hard for them).

World Boss Optimization: Goody, they made the battle last 5:01 by putting a shield on the boss. Still, I don't think anyone is getting any gold/daru during the shield process (no damage); so there goes that hope.

Devotion Panel Optimization: More cruddy rewards comin' our way, folks! I would be very surprised if they put in large numbers of clothing shards to make up for not having them in events (aside from the 10 you get for certain rotations, which don't add up to **** now).

Mount Displacement Issue: Oh well, there goes the "superman" effect, folks. At least we can ride the mounts; although it did gave a chuckle upon seeing folks posting.

Optimized Display Rules (Icons): Oh, would it mean that you have finally taken the swirlies off? If not, I don't want that bridge you're selling, then.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by katia06 View Post
    why selected servers only?
    Select servers is to test for stability and any game breaking issues. Keeps things isolated. Everyone else will get the patch next week.

Leave a comment:

• R2126123536
    replied
    Originally posted by katia06 View Post
    testing purpose of course

Leave a comment:

• katia06
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...