No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.8 Maintenance 4/19 @ 4AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't think we was getting dragonchant potency. Moderator here did say some stuff gets delayed until all gets the patch, thought maybe that was the case with this but nope.

Can anyone tell what has been added to guild shop and what prices has changed in insignia shop? I looked and can't see any difference.

Comment

Any idea when this maint is actually going to be done ? Started at 9am GMT for me and it's now 14:46pm GMT. I realise that it could take between 3 - 5 hours with the caveat of longer or shorter but it would be nice to be kept in the loop.

Comment

Seems Kong servers are still down. I've forwarded that along, they should be up soon.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Seems Kong servers are still down. I've forwarded that along, they should be up soon.
          Thank you very much, it's appreciated.

Edit : That's it back up now thanks, but seems a bit unfair that Kabam and r2 players have been back up for 3- 4 hours now, going by SkyTrail.
          Last edited by thedoc70; 04-19-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Kong servers are back up. If they are still showing as down, please refresh the page.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

The below has been copied from the guide - Please advise as to what has been increased/changed, as players cant see any update?

V. Guild Shop Adjustments

a) Raised the daily purchase limit for certain equipment synthesis materials in Guild Shop and Adv. Guild Shop.
              b) Raised the daily purchase limit of some items in Yellow Crystal Shop.
              c) Added some items to the Guild Shop.

VI. Arena Shop Adjustment
              Lowered the Insignia price of some items.

VII. Other Optimizations
              a) Adjusted the stack limit of some items in the Inventory.

Comment

It seems that guild shop has had nothing added and dragonchant potency has not been added again like it showed in the patch

Comment

It's seem the whole Optimizations Top Screen & Outland have been move to Cloud City (Map) such as:
                  (Outland: Titan Temple, Endless Abyss, Time Cavern & Time Portal) (Top Screen: Clothing & Rider, Dreamland & Lord Trial)!
                  There one more thing but I don't know anybody realize there one icon use to be on the top screen and it's gone even no where to be found?
                  Something gone missing and it's the Tanks Trail (didn't heard anything is that gonna remove or what happen cause I can't found it in the Cloud City Map no more)
                  Seem as Tanks Trail got replace by Castle War.
                  Here all the NPC in Cloud City Map List: (No Tank Trail anywhere)
                  Attached Files
                  East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                  Character: Mage
                  Class: Knighthood
                  level: 80
                  Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Why did you get rid of the last thing I enjoyed about this game ? TANKS

Comment

what happened to the riders box and cloths box, did you remove them? why get rid of tanks for another moronic event like castle wars? not impressed by the losses from this new patch
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

I forgot the question was asked here as well - The patch guide note about adjustments to guild and arena shops was from a previous patch. This entry has been removed. Several entries have been removed from the patch guide. It should be accurate now. Team was in a rush to get the guide to me, which is partly my fault. I wanted it posted for the maintenance. Partly the team's fault for having new team members.

The only event removed during this patch was tanks. If you're wondering where to get tank mount shards from, the mobs in Castle Wars do drop them randomly. We also lost Titan City. No more need to enter the outlands to do non-outland related events, or being locked out at the end of the month.

Everything else can be found by opening the map in cloud city, or read the patch guide, as that part is included. Patch guide is sticky at the top of the News forum, and linked in the first post of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          I forgot the question was asked here as well - The patch guide note about adjustments to guild and arena shops was from a previous patch. This entry has been removed. Several entries have been removed from the patch guide. It should be accurate now. Team was in a rush to get the guide to me, which is partly my fault. I wanted it posted for the maintenance. Partly the team's fault for having new team members.

The only event removed during this patch was tanks. If you're wondering where to get tank mount shards from, the mobs in Castle Wars do drop them randomly. We also lost Titan City. No more need to enter the outlands to do non-outland related events, or being locked out at the end of the month.

Everything else can be found by opening the map in cloud city, or read the patch guide, as that part is included. Patch guide is sticky at the top of the News forum, and linked in the first post of this thread.
                          then what about dragonchant potency as it is also no where to be found

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post

then what about dragonchant potency as it is also no where to be found
                            It wasn't in this patch and was removed from the guide, hence mentioning several entries were removed from the guide. The guide as it is now should be accurate.

Comment

dragonchant: potenct will be in patch 8.0
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

hope in the next patch they will let us place the will power eud as both main and sub along with adding tattoo engraving stones to the guild shop and give player to get the terra grass and the resonance crystals in the game other then cashing to get them

Comment

Working...
                                X