Wartune Maintenance 4/26 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 4/26 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of April at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-26-2018, 07:20 AM.

And I thought we were having already the sorry patch 7.8 implemented...

Comment

Looks like they Copied and Paste the title...lmfao oh and 4pm? Shouldn't it be 4 AM?!
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Already have patch 7.8 !!!!!!!

Comment

even [censorship applied] cant copy and paste right hahahahaahaha

what are they fixing or trying to fix or is it just a server reset
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-26-2018, 07:26 AM. Reason: Yep, I'm so over that term that I am absolutely censoring it.

Comment

hope you guys fix the top icons dancing all over the screen again.. -_-
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

They aren't going to fix anything. they just reboot the servers to lessen the server load.

Comment

hahahahahahaha guess that this go like thy make some film "patch 7.8 scene 2 annnnnd start nowww!!!" clap

Comment

but who know maybe thy sent us again new patch rewards on mail

Comment

Sorry guys, May is a new addition to R2 and still getting the hang of the forum stuff. I've fixed the post to reflect the normal maintenance we will be having.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MAN!!!
                      You mean to tell me I just missed it!? Memory, you need to tell them to get with the program and make sure they put out the correct info so people won't have to laugh on the floor for such.

Shame on those that didn't put in a copy of such in their replies. So far, I got "4PM", and I am trying to imagine the original post what it looked like.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

According to the edit history, the only thing wrong with the actual contents of the post was that it was copied from the last maintenance, so you can go look at that one to see what the original of this one looked like. It's possible the title might have said 4pm, edit history doesn't show title changes, but in all fairness, it's not completely incorrect, since would have been 4pm for oceanic.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X