No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Launch for 5/4 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem is i hardly have another hour now then i will get last 1 1/2 hour of the first day Dont know if thats enuf to cover all the events

Comment

Give them a break maybe they dont know how time zones work.

Comment

i need to leave for work in 1 hour i will get ample time for day 2 events and thereafter but 1st day is gone This half hour was important

Comment

*sigh* its still not on looks like i ll hv to wait for the next server

Comment

day 1 will be open for another 13 and a half hours so maybe when you get off of work.

Comment

I need go to my job in few hours

Comment

Well if your lucky maybe they dont know how to read a calendar, and as such will open the server tomorrow at the same time this one was due to open.

Comment

Or maybe your unlucky and they cant tell the time,dont know about time zones and cant use a calendar, in which case your screwed as the server could open at any time.

Comment

see you guys on next server then
                    hopefully

Comment

Eeeeeeeer where is the new server? Wasting time lol

Comment

The worst part is that r2 don't give us some explanation to calm us.

Comment

Seriously though, I joined the last server, one week into that server there are an average of 10 people online at any time, when the popularity, population of a game drops to that point you tend to see the amount of "give a ****" to use a bit of crude slang, of the company running that game drops pretty much to zero, so this is to be expected.

Comment

**** off! close s769 and open a new one tomorrow in exact time.

Comment

Waiting ...

Comment

that's because so many like to swaps servers every week

Comment

Working...
                                X