Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch for 5/18 @ 01:00 PM BST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so there is no one to answer us even after 2 hour late ?

Comment

ai fica tenso mesmo vou é volta a dormi q ganho mais, plataforma lixo bando de incompetente do inferno não sei como não faliu ainda

Comment

and so!!! 2 hours and 22 mins waiting and nothing happen, not answers, not server launch

Comment

i think r2 go out on a weekend cuz no answer no post

Comment

Thinking about joining a monestery..

Comment

Amazing really amazing work r2games not even Moderator or anyone that could answer why the delay fantastic work keep going!!!

Comment

Boys,it's alright to fool yourselves every 10 minutes into thinking we are going to release the server today.We just want to milk you off your money just after you waited more for the server than for the queue at McDonalds at a birthday party.SO f*** urselves

''Signed:2R backwards''

Comment

well it's been 3 hours and 26 mins so how much more this **** gonna make us wait they never keep there words so screw it
                  Last edited by OverLord; 05-18-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

it's 3 hours 35 minutes delay, going for 4 hours

Comment

I don't feel like playing in this server now, you can keep it R2 incompetents

Comment

Sorry guys. I've been dealing with a sick child all night and just woke up. I thought I had help monitoring this launch, but it looks like that didn't happen today. Unfortunately this time of day just doesn't have moderator coverage. Always accepting applications, by the way.

This has been reported. Thank you for staying vocal about it.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is the height of disrespect to the players, more than 4 hours waiting for server and do not even give news

Comment

Server is up.

There has been no news because there has been no one online to provide that news, but there isn't any news to provide. No one hit the button to launch to the server, that's literally all that's going on when these launches are late.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

at last the server is up thx MemoryLane

Comment

finaly open all gogogo

Comment

Working...
                                X