No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Launch for 5/18 @ 01:00 PM BST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya 3arab ento ht3mlo guild lnfskm wla htgw m3aya ?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

That might be unfortunately accurate. I won't be online until around 3pm server time for this one, but I will try to find someone who will be to keep an eye out. The last launch was only 22 minutes late, following a reminder at the 10 minute late mark.
      70 mins till now and u say just 22 mins huh that is funny

Comment

well i just asked a friend he said last late one was 23 hour late so ppl prepare yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Takumi View Post

Afternoon 1PM on Server Time. Of course if again not come later than needed, But if we see typical r2 "work" then i think maybe later come about 3-4PM Server Time.
          hehe #00 the reality on my side. already 14:13 the time on BST/Server Time but still not come. About 1-2 hour more, than i said 3 day ago and server come

Comment

it's would be better if they just say any **** if they said it will be tomorrow it's better than waiting and don't know when it will open

Comment

a vei ai da vontade de desisti desse game na fé

Comment

Takumi lol xD u are right dude

Comment

This management really does not have any respect for us

Comment

Just wait, it'll be out soon
                    Last edited by cfapocalypsee; 05-18-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

today is 18/5 and it's 2:18 pm already by BST what are u talking about dude ???

Comment

Originally posted by cfapocalypsee View Post
                        For those who say they've been waiting for hours and apparently because you are unable to read, it says and I quote "On May 18th at 01:00 PM BST" and seeing as it's only been 1h16minutes past that time you have all been waiting for nothing, maybe next time you should try to look more carefully into the information being provided.
                        Not really hope R2 never learn the lesson. XD In past only little late(about 10-30 min) come server but now need 2-3 hour more after the "official opening time" Last eu server merge more than half day so.... xD R2 is really useless if need open a new server or need a server merge. xD And what is that? Yesterday with patch comed a new dragonchant function but where the MPD for new items?????? Really gz to R2...

Comment

Originally posted by Takumi View Post

Not really hope R2 never learn the lesson. XD In past only little late(about 10-30 min) come server but now need 2-3 hour more after the "official opening time" Last eu server merge more than half day so.... xD R2 is really useless if need open a new server or need a server merge. xD And what is that? Yesterday with patch comed a new dragonchant function but where the MPD for new items?????? Really gz to R2...
                          Well that's usually because Forum Moderator trys to be on top of that stuff but since he said he would be away I guess there's noone keeping an eye on it, so as he said "That might be unfortunately accurate. I won't be online until around 3pm server time for this one" hopefully we just have to wait another half an hour for it.
                          I see alot of complaints but has anyone suggested maybe changing the person in charge of server launches seeing as he is incapable of performing his function properly and in due time?

Comment

Originally posted by cfapocalypsee View Post

Well that's usually because Forum Moderator trys to be on top of that stuff but since he said he would be away I guess there's noone keeping an eye on it, so as he said "That might be unfortunately accurate. I won't be online until around 3pm server time for this one" hopefully we just have to wait another half an hour for it.
                            I see alot of complaints but has anyone suggested maybe changing the person in charge of server launches seeing as he is incapable of performing his function properly and in due time?
                            Oh R2 not want any change. They happy with that system now. But idk why need open new EU server every 2-3. week if after 1 month merged with older server, lol. Old server not got a merge but every new server got a merge after 1 month. So where is the fair play from r2 then? Anyway im happy to not want come to the new server im "happy" on my old server and hope in merge but never come. But turn back to actualy thing. R2 every time more and more later opening all new server, and more and much more time need to next server merge. Soon the new server open need half day more after official opening time, and 1-2 day to server merge.

Comment

And then ... we still wait !!!

Comment

Good job R2 , even if server released we lost the 2 pm and 3 pm bg and who knows what more to come
                                Keep up the good work............

Comment

Working...
                                X