Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 5/3 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 5/3 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 3rd of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the display issue with the Guild rankings.
    2. Fixed the occasional display issue with the Sky Trail rankings.
    3. Fixed the lag that might be caused sometimes when joining cross-server events.
    4. Fixed the issue in which beginners could sometimes get stuck with a blank screen.
    5. Fixed the issue in which when speeding up guild upgrade, the incorrect cost of Balens was shown.
    6. Optimized some interfaces.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 05-02-2018, 11:30 PM.

Not going to hold my breath until I actually see it to believe it. That's two I had to keep a watchful eye on; the other being the power company that got an entire city under a blackout for over 6 hours.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Another week passes by .......... another weeks opportunity to learn what GMT is ............. another FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
        Another week passes by .......... another weeks opportunity to learn what GMT is ............. another FAIL
        G M T = great maintenance time or get my tea

1,000,000 Gold
        Double Honor Scroll x1
        Blood of Zeus x40
        Cast Stone x10

getting better but realy do we need the stamina pots and lv2 exp scrolls

1. Fixed the display issue with the Guild rankings. ( who realy looks at this )

2. Fixed the occasional display issue with the Sky Trail rankings. ( yes could do with a tune up as sometimes places ppl with lower times above u )

3. Fixed the lag that might be caused sometimes when joining cross-server events. (lag lag lag shouldn't this been done ages ago )

4. Fixed the issue in which beginners could sometimes get stuck with a blank screen. ( its not only the beginers us veterans get stuck sometimes in black OR BLANK screens also )

5. Fixed the issue in which when speeding up guild upgrade, the incorrect cost of Balens was shown. (the same old excuse to raise the cost cuz they cant fix this same as the edu abyss when this happened )

6. Optimized some interfaces. ( silent nerfs and they afraid to tell us )
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-03-2018, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Maybe they will fix War Remains event aswell. I have almoust1,5k War emblems and I can,t exchange it. Nowhere is written you can exchange once/event, but you can,t exchange more times.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_May View Post
            Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 3rd of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
            Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
            Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            1,000,000 Gold
            Double Honor Scroll x1
            Blood of Zeus x40
            Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
            1. Fixed the display issue with the Guild rankings.
            2. Fixed the occasional display issue with the Sky Trail rankings.
            3. Fixed the lag that might be caused sometimes when joining cross-server events.
            4. Fixed the issue in which beginners could sometimes get stuck with a blank screen.
            5. Fixed the issue in which when speeding up guild upgrade, the incorrect cost of Balens was shown.
            6. Optimized some interfaces.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
            After last update 7.8 eudaemon targets going lvl 1 and need 100 days for going 100 lvls again rewards now is ****
            ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Uncu78 View Post
              Maybe they will fix War Remains event aswell. I have almoust1,5k War emblems and I can,t exchange it. Nowhere is written you can exchange once/event, but you can,t exchange more times.
              The fact that there is a number "1" on the collect/exchange button IS what tells u it can only be exchanged once. Like how there is a "99" on the symbiosis stones... or any number on any of the limited collection items. It doesnt have to be written anywhere for you to know it is limited.... However, that said and out of the way, it is stupid that we are being limited. I actually stopped collecting the gift piles - I couldnt see any point as I saw that I was limited to how many times I could do the exchange.

Comment

What can they be doing that takes 4-5 hours? Normally it is a 1-2 hour thing. They never really fix what is really broken so not seeing the point. They also changed the compensation, wow thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick85 View Post
                  What can they be doing that takes 4-5 hours? Normally it is a 1-2 hour thing. They never really fix what is really broken so not seeing the point. They also changed the compensation, wow thanks.
                  Maintenance isn't when things are fixed. Things are fixed, or at least attempted to be fixed, during the week before maintenance, compiled into a patch file, and then uploaded to the servers during the maintenance, which is a process that usually takes less than an hour. Sometimes, for some fixes, they have to check the game after applying the patch, and possibly revert and try a different patch, which can add hours to the downtime. Maintenance isn't always about the game, it's also a time to address hardware issues and do general server and database maintenance and updates. There's also been times when maintenance is just a system reboot. For all of those reasons, maintenance can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 5+ hours.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

would be nice if they would fix the pink barron and moon drake along with the other event mounts that players have extra of so we can recycle them

Comment

They actually made some changes on FARM:

Those who have been offline for VERY LONG is no longer displayed on farm.

It could be both good and bad.

On one hand, you don't end up stepping on the farm of someone who has been gone for long. So less annoyance.
                      But you can always remove them if you don't want to see them.

On the other hand, some people still use offline friends' farm for farm exp and milk stealing.
                      So if you happen to be on an inactive server, or your friends are no longer active, you have a harder time to level up farm and less animals to steal milk from.

Neither is a big deal for old players who have maxed farm.

Comment

How about fixing the bug where skills don't do any damage at all? I sent in tickets, posted videos here probably 2 months ago or more and it's still happening.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                          They actually made some changes on FARM:

Those who have been offline for VERY LONG is no longer displayed on farm.

It could be both good and bad.

On one hand, you don't end up stepping on the farm of someone who has been gone for long. So less annoyance.
                          But you can always remove them if you don't want to see them.

On the other hand, some people still use offline friends' farm for farm exp and milk stealing.
                          So if you happen to be on an inactive server, or your friends are no longer active, you have a harder time to level up farm and less animals to steal milk from.

Neither is a big deal for old players who have maxed farm.
                          I remembered something like that in the past (old version Wartune) where if you do not log in for a long time, you are removed, and your friendship level was reset back to 1.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

I remembered something like that in the past (old version Wartune) where if you do not log in for a long time, you are removed, and your friendship level was reset back to 1.
                            That's a separate story. Originally, farm was sorted by Friendliness. At some point, they removed Friendliness and sorted by name alphabetically (case-sensitive).
                            Right now inactives are hidden on farm, not removed or moved down. If they return to game, they are shown again. (tested)

Comment

One more change reported (bad news for all):

Some mounts that were turned recycleable from a previous patch is now "unable to recycle" again.
                              Examples: Pumpkin Carriage Card, The Pink Baron Card, etc.

Got a returned player with multiple of those and now can't recycle them again!

Comment

Working...
                              X