Wartune Maintenance 5/17 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 5/17 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
    1. Wartune 7.8.2 is officially launched! Dragonchant - Potency will be unlocked after the update. Activate Potency to boost Dragonchant!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 05-16-2018, 09:15 PM.

I see that this weeks lesson on what GMT is , once again, went in one ear and out the other without making a stop where the brain is.
    My server is down and it's only just after 8am GMT .

Comment

Patch Notes:
      1. Wartune 7.8.2 is officially launched! Dragonchant - Potency will be unlocked after the update. Activate Potency to boost Dragonchant!

Are you for real? why are you adding more when the game still lags!? Great something else that needs items that we may be able to get. Or not like Terra Grass! Why not make a couple of Weekly Dungeon where we CAN get Terra Grass and and another one for the ascension stones and Purple and Red Talismans?
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Dragonchant: Potency

Prologue

Any dragon is capable of creating its own legend. They possess the potential to master their own strengths and fly high in the sky when that wind comes.
        Practicing Dragonchant day by day, each warrior on the land of Gaia believes that some day they can tap into the inner potential within them. They believe that any dragon is capable of becoming a legend.

Entry

Dragonchant - Potency

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1956946[/ATTACH]

Gameplay Info

1. Potency Rules
        1. All Potency skills are passive and will only work during Dragonchant form. Potency cannot be inherited by the character.
        2. There are 4 types of potency skills. The first type offers attribute bonuses for character; the second increases set effect rate for 2-piece Talismans; the third increases 4-piece Talismans set effect chance; the fourth affects awakening points acquisition each turn. Potency unlocks with the growth of player's class advancement level.
        3. Each type has 3 different skills. Players may activate one of the skills, based on their preference.
        4. Each skill has 3 star-rating. Activate a Potency skill to gain a Potency skill of random star rating.

2. Potency Panel Introduction
        1. Potency Skill Requirement (Different type of Potency skills unlock when character's advancement level reaches 2/4/6/8)
        2. Activated Potency Skills
        3. Available Potency Skills

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1956947[/ATTACH]

3. Activate/Replace Skills
        1. 3 Skills Icons (Click to select the Potency skill you want to activate. The first skill is selected by default.)
        2. Star-rating of Different Skills (Activate a Potency skill to gain a Potency skill of random star rating. Activated Potency skill can be replaced with a skill of different star-rating.)
        3. Corresponding Info of Different Star-rating Skills
        4. Required Material (Current/Required)
        5. Replace & Close Button (When level requirement is met and there is enough material, click "Replace" to receive skill effects of a random star-rating)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1956948[/ATTACH]

Output

Activating Potency skills requires Dragon's Whisper and various perfumes. These can be earned from Wartopia.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953531[/ATTACH] Yellow Perfume
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953532[/ATTACH] Green Perfume
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953533[/ATTACH] Cyan Perfume
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953534[/ATTACH] Red Perfume
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953535[/ATTACH] Blue Perfume
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953536[/ATTACH] Purple Perfume
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1953537[/ATTACH] Dragon's Whisper

"
        So where or what is Wartopia?

Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
          Patch Notes:

Are you for real? why are you adding more when the game still lags!? Great something else that needs items that we may be able to get. Or not like Terra Grass! Why not make a couple of Weekly Dungeon where we CAN get Terra Grass and and another one for the ascension stones and Purple and Red Talismans?
          Are you for real? Do you actually believe they care or can fix anything, especially lag?
          Terra grass was/is supposed to have been added to some shop.... I thought I saw somewhere it was the dreamland shop... but who knows?

Also, I have no idea what Wartopia is either ... lol, maybe its some new DC battle thing that will also be added, in which we can earn potions? Lets face it they have never been great with communication and never have explained stuff - its usually been up to a few players who have deep pockets to do the leg work and let the rest of us know.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Are you for real? Do you actually believe they care or can fix anything, especially lag?
            Terra grass was/is supposed to have been added to some shop.... I thought I saw somewhere it was the dreamland shop... but who knows?

Also, I have no idea what Wartopia is either ... lol, maybe its some new DC battle thing that will also be added, in which we can earn potions? Lets face it they have never been great with communication and never have explained stuff - its usually been up to a few players who have deep pockets to do the leg work and let the rest of us know.
            Yes I'm for real! I have a lot of Money (VIP and recharges 2x's a month) and Time (over 5 years) invested in the YEARS I have been playing! We expect a game that is PLAYABLE just like they expect us to SPEND!!
            Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 05-17-2018, 05:15 AM.
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
              I see that this weeks lesson on what GMT is , once again, went in one ear and out the other without making a stop where the brain is.
              My server is down and it's only just after 8am GMT .
              LOL, go by the GMT + 8 time, that one is accurate. Its simple math that they just cant seem to work out .... I mean 9am GMT can not be the same as 4pm GMT + 8 because 9am + 8 hours doesnt = 4pm.....Just relax, accept they are idiots and just go with the flow, as long as YOU know when MT is you are ok :-)
              Have fun lol

Comment

Yes I'm for real! I have a lot of Money (VIP and recharges 2x's a month) and Time (over 5 years) invested in the YEARS I have been playing! We expect a game that is PLAYABLE just like they expect us to SPEND!!
                LOL, but that is my point.... after 5 years of playing do you really think they are going to change their ways? I also been playing, for 5+ years. I have made in all 6 toons, 3 x 8mish BR (on a server I no longer play) and 3 more (36m, 33m, and 27m) on the server I currently play. I get it - I really do - I spend 3 x vip and 3 x spirit cov + extras. I also spent 2k on building a custom desktop which can cope with the game. As I have mentioned previous lag is subjective. What you (and many others) consider lag, I (and others) dont. Its just our conditioning I guess? I dont look at the 1-2 second delay when I click on an icon before the room etc opens as lag, other view it as so horrendous they can not play. The devs will NOT change - they will not fix their end, so I just do whatever I can do my end to lessen what some call lag. I run my 3 toons simultaneously on 3 different browsers and have little to no lag... HOWEVER, what I do not consider lag others I have had to accept view as game destroying.

Comment

I will assume that wartopia was not added so that R2 can milk more money from the whales.
                  After R2 have milked the whales they will add wartopia.
                  This is just my assumption, and i could and hope i am wrong.

Comment

Patch Notes:

where can we find wartopia? Because in the map the is nothing about wartopia and the update already has finished.

Comment

Originally posted by katia06 View Post

where can we find wartopia? Because in the map the is nothing about wartopia and the update already has finished.
                      But those materials aren't even there in the casher events or sales.

Comment

well still waiting your reply

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

But those materials aren't even there in the casher events or sales.
                          The current spender and recharge events were added in-game before we got today's maintenance. So why will the new materials be in there?

Comment

So where or what is Wartopia?
                            Sorry for not posting the answer to your question sooner.

Wartopia is an special event dungeon. Hopefully we'll get some information to post about that before it is set to open.

The materials required to activate potency will be in this week's hot events. I don't have the events yet to know if they are going to be recharge/spender rewards, though.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Sorry for not posting the answer to your question sooner.

Wartopia is an special event dungeon. Hopefully we'll get some information to post about that before it is set to open.

The materials required to activate potency will be in this week's hot events. I don't have the events yet to know if they are going to be recharge/spender rewards, though.

yeah spend spend spend events

Comment

Working...
                              X