No announcement yet.

Wartune Maintenance 5/17 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you did to game destroy it more from before? Its stoping loading all day... after this ***** ussles maintennce ?
    Im traing log into game like 10 minutes this log me in and few mins online game stop and disconnect me then not loadiing again...
    Black screen and not loading.

Comment

Originally posted by tw0stepsfromhell View Post
      What you did to game destroy it more from before? Its stoping loading all day... after this ***** ussles maintennce ?
      Im traing log into game like 10 minutes this log me in and few mins online game stop and disconnect me then not loadiing again...
      Black screen and not loading.
      Can you provide your server number, please?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Sorry for not posting the answer to your question sooner.

Wartopia is an special event dungeon. Hopefully we'll get some information to post about that before it is set to open.

The materials required to activate potency will be in this week's hot events. I don't have the events yet to know if they are going to be recharge/spender rewards, though.

wartopia has its own NPC and we haven't got that NPC yet which means they haven't even released wartopia. wartopia tho is part of patch 8.0 and is a daily event

Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
        X