Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 5/24 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with you, from my server only me and another one player hit the boss. One hit and died. 3hours and 14 minutes maintenance just for nothing.Not to mention the difficulty game managers have to start the maintenance a couple of hours earlier so you don't lose the boss.Every thursday the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Pnath View Post
      I totally agree with you, from my server only me and another one player hit the boss. One hit and died. 3hours and 14 minutes maintenance just for nothing.Not to mention the difficulty game managers have to start the maintenance a couple of hours earlier so you don't lose the boss.Every thursday the same thing
      R2 sell this game to someone who can hold it please you suck guys you and all R2 retarded team. PLEASE SELL GAME TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU ONLY DESTROYING IT !
      Last edited by tw0stepsfromhell; 05-24-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

If you don't have a problem when they're mocking you ok
        Last edited by xontrh; 05-25-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tw0stepsfromhell View Post

R2 sell this game to someone who can hold it please you suck guys you and all R2 retarded team. PLEASE SELL GAME TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU ONLY DESTROYING IT !
          Do you think is a simple coincidence that maintenance always stop just 2-3 minutes before boss start?

Comment

Working...
          X