Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 6/7 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 6/7 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 06-06-2018, 04:36 AM.

I was hoping this maintenance would add Wartopia. Wishful thinking on my part i guess lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
      I was hoping this maintenance would add Wartopia. Wishful thinking on my part i guess lol.
      NahI think Wartopia that new place might be in next patch.
      Beside Maintenance is just fixing stuff & maybe added new clothes in dressing room (that I love) or maybe if there every added new Mount in Shop, cause all the mount in there already got them all. Now waiting for them to added new mount, thx to last time event in War Remain dropping so much Mount giving more Beast Soul. haha
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Any chance of them moving the pile of gifts which was moved to be behind Hall of Heroes?
        I think the follow spot would not be a bad option for the new location.... thoughts? Click image for larger version

Name:	newgiftspot.png
Views:	2
Size:	259.7 KB
ID:	1958581

Comment

I think they like running us around needlessly in cloud city, it's where ALL the lag comes from and they thrive on us being unable to play the game. Seriously, whose idea was it to move the pile behind Hall of Heroes? You need a flying mount to get to it, that in itself should have told them it was a BAD idea. Instead, they have us click on it and run ALL the way down to the Time Portal NPC, then we have to run ALL the way back up to finish the circuit 'properly'. That's a bit like living in New York and having to fly all the way to Texas in order to get to Washington D.C. Morons!
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
            I think they like running us around needlessly in cloud city, it's where ALL the lag comes from and they thrive on us being unable to play the game. Seriously, whose idea was it to move the pile behind Hall of Heroes? You need a flying mount to get to it, that in itself should have told them it was a BAD idea. Instead, they have us click on it and run ALL the way down to the Time Portal NPC, then we have to run ALL the way back up to finish the circuit 'properly'. That's a bit like living in New York and having to fly all the way to Texas in order to get to Washington D.C. Morons!
            With the gift pile being broken, you don't need a flying mount to reach it. You can stand on land where you can see the pile in the sky, click, and it runs to the npc. I start my circuit with that pile when I need to collect all 40 within one hour, since I like to start from the bottom and go up, to reduce the amount of clicking on the hidden marriage npc path link.

They intended to put the pile on that sky bridge and require a flying mount to reach it. They missed, and forgot to adjust the pathing. I am hoping they not only fix the pathing, but put it on land. I recommended it being put an inch to the left of the original location. With the report only being accepted and verified yesterday, I'm not sure if the fix will be applied during this maintenance, or if it will have to wait until next week, but a fix is coming for it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
              they not have choice to put gift in this zone. probably they have done a maintenance on them gift codes (for example reduce drop by 100 to 40) and they have done other works on these codes but they have done a mystake. this mystake may also be simpy a " / " in more , in less or putted in wrong zone in them code.
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Please learn the difference between 09:00 AM GMT (the time you say it's going down) and 8am GMT ( the time you actually take it down )

Comment

Could put fusion spirit to exchange for Balens

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                    Please learn the difference between 09:00 AM GMT (the time you say it's going down) and 8am GMT ( the time you actually take it down )
                    Thanks for pointing that out. I'll let May know she's using the wrong copy.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll let May know she's using the wrong copy.
                      im on g m t gamerocks server and maintenance starts at 9 a.m ere

maybe the guy in the upper post hasn't changed his time on his comp yet

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                        change time to summer time then on ur comp

Comment

Oh. Euro servers are currently in BST, so the time is correct, but the time zone is not.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

With the gift pile being broken, you don't need a flying mount to reach it. You can stand on land where you can see the pile in the sky, click, and it runs to the npc. I start my circuit with that pile when I need to collect all 40 within one hour, since I like to start from the bottom and go up, to reduce the amount of clicking on the hidden marriage npc path link.

They intended to put the pile on that sky bridge and require a flying mount to reach it. They missed, and forgot to adjust the pathing. I am hoping they not only fix the pathing, but put it on land. I recommended it being put an inch to the left of the original location. With the report only being accepted and verified yesterday, I'm not sure if the fix will be applied during this maintenance, or if it will have to wait until next week, but a fix is coming for it.
                            Yea you mean this screenshot.
                            But I been wonder do any player have a flying mount to get there. there could be player dont have flying mount (if any new player start to play & dont have one flying mount. There cant walk up the sky)
                            Attached Files
                            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                            Character: Mage
                            Class: Knighthood
                            level: 80
                            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

Yea you mean this screenshot.
                              But I been wonder do any player have a flying mount to get there. there could be player dont have flying mount (if any new player start to play & dont have one flying mount. There cant walk up the sky)
                              You don't have to have a flying mount to get the gift pile there. Just go up to the edge where it shows in the screen and click it. You will be taken to the spot where it used to be.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	pile.png
Views:	1
Size:	529.8 KB
ID:	1958705

Comment

Working...
                              X