Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 6/7 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

change time to summer time then on ur comp
    My computer IS on BST.
    FYI I worked for an airline in IT, GMT is what the world works to .......... I KNOW what GMT is, thankyou
    Euro servers are currently on BST which is GMT +1, therefore when it goes down at 9.00am server time (or just after), that is 8.00am GMT NOT 9.00am GMT as stated every week.

Not even sure why they quote EDT, PDT, GMT+8 etc........ Just plain old GMT would do. If people are not smart enough to be able to work out their own local time from GMT then I guess they are not really smart enough to be using computers......... it's not rocket science, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

With the gift pile being broken, you don't need a flying mount to reach it. You can stand on land where you can see the pile in the sky, click, and it runs to the npc. I start my circuit with that pile when I need to collect all 40 within one hour, since I like to start from the bottom and go up, to reduce the amount of clicking on the hidden marriage npc path link.

They intended to put the pile on that sky bridge and require a flying mount to reach it. They missed, and forgot to adjust the pathing. I am hoping they not only fix the pathing, but put it on land. I recommended it being put an inch to the left of the original location. With the report only being accepted and verified yesterday, I'm not sure if the fix will be applied during this maintenance, or if it will have to wait until next week, but a fix is coming for it.
      My guess is that the gift pile pickup locations are all fixed, even though their display location can be changed.
      If the above is true, then they could just move the display location near Waldorf, and still pickup at the same place.
      Right now problem is not that it has to be picked up at the old location, but that the display location (for clicking) is too far away.
      If they can put the pile at a nearby place, it is good as-is.

The other way is, to put the gift pile back to the old place and pickup at the old place, and either move Waldorf to somewhere else, or they could move Time Portal to Lara, who is near the Bounty Board and unused.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

My guess is that the gift pile pickup locations are all fixed, even though their display location can be changed.
        If the above is true, then they could just move the display location near Waldorf, and still pickup at the same place.
        Right now problem is not that it has to be picked up at the old location, but that the display location (for clicking) is too far away.
        If they can put the pile at a nearby place, it is good as-is.

The other way is, to put the gift pile back to the old place and pickup at the old place, and either move Waldorf to somewhere else, or they could move Time Portal to Lara, who is near the Bounty Board and unused.
        They adjusted the line of code that tells the game where the image lives, and the line of code that tells the game what the clickable area for that image is, but they forgot to adjust the pathing code that tells the game where the image of your toon needs to be to begin the collection action for this gift pile, which is why you run back to the npc but you can't click near the npc to collect it. Moving the whole shebang back onto land was an added suggestion on top of the bug report, but we won't know if the suggestion was approved until we see the fix.

Maybe when they fix this, we can get the marriage icon clickable area and pathing removed from next to the quest tracker, since they'll know what we're talking about.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

They adjusted the line of code that tells the game where the image lives, and the line of code that tells the game what the clickable area for that image is, but they forgot to adjust the pathing code that tells the game where the image of your toon needs to be to begin the collection action for this gift pile, which is why you run back to the npc but you can't click near the npc to collect it. Moving the whole shebang back onto land was an added suggestion on top of the bug report, but we won't know if the suggestion was approved until we see the fix.

Maybe when they fix this, we can get the marriage icon clickable area and pathing removed from next to the quest tracker, since they'll know what we're talking about.
          LOL Let's wait and see then. I'll be traveling for a while. Hopefully it's all well when I return to play the game regularly Later~~.

Comment

Working...
          X