Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 6/14 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    R2 isn't a developer for the game, so rest assured that a post typo is not a reflection of anything in the game.
    Thanks for the message.
    The above bit , however, is irrelevant. To the paying customer , it doesn't matter if it's R2, 7road, Kong, Gamerocks or some bloke down the pub .......... it's simply Wartune.

If I can give an example..... I used to work for British airways............. a customer buys a ticket and if anything at all goes wrong , it's BA that gets the blame.... e.g.Passengers baggage goes missing in Hong Kong, who does he blame ? .......BA, even though they do not handle baggage in Hong Kong, it's handled by a 3rd party company called
    , blah, blah blah ........ customer doesn't know this or even care....... BA lost his baggage.
    So, if there's anything wrong with the game, it doesn't matter if it's developers, forum admin, or the tea lady who is responsible........ it's Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

Where did I TELL you to "stop doing that" ? I said ....."so how about you stop doing that ?" ...... a suggestion ,similar to your earlier one.

Doh ! ....supposed to be ignoring you, grrrrrrrr
      You can dance around it as much as you like fact is, you are a hypocrite, practice what you preach..... I dont care if you used "so how about you" before the "stop doing that", end result is, you trying to tell me what to do..... smh.

Comment

Working...
      X