Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 8.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/25 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 8.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/25 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Patch 8.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Monday, the 25th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for the following servers:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S525, S531, S537, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S337, S340, S343, S346, S354, S357, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476, S765

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x40

Patch Notes:
    1. Hone Mounts - gaining more mounts allows you to uncover their hidden potentials. Unleash the true might of the 4 ancient beasts!
    2. Astrology - after years of practicing astrology and wish making, the wizened hermits living outside the city have uncovered a powerful ancient technique: the Zodiac!
    3. Zodiac Palace - Valponia the Astrologer delved deeper into the ancient arts and discovered the magical ties between the Zodiac Palace and Pennants!
    4. Cauldron - these waters offer the light of hope. Experience the bonuses provided by the Cauldron!
    5. Emeraldia - we have reviewed player feedback and replaced the Guild Beast and Divine Altar features with Emeraldia.
    6. Dungeon Roulette - we have reviewed player feedback and replaced the Dragon Invasion feature with Dungeon Roulette.
    7. Starting gameplay optimizations - adjusted novice character equipment synthesis materials and equipping level requirement.
    8. Starting gameplay optimizations - adjusted store items for the Campaign, Multiplayer Dungeon, Crypt Shop, and Sylph Exchange.
    9. Added the Experience Random Pack.
    10. Added the Growth Aid Pack.
    11. The Eudaemon Domain now selects the highest recoded battle rating for matching. Added the auto-registration function for VIP4 or higher players.
    12. Optimized friends list for the farm. Friends who have been offline for more than 30 days will not be shown on the list.
    13. Optimized interface displays for the Relic, Holy Sword, Eudaemon Diagram, and Magic Inn.
    14. Fixed the bug where mount attributes may decrease after reaching level cap through mount training.
    15. Fixed some language issues.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 06-27-2018, 08:52 PM.

12. Optimized friends list for the farm. Friends who have been offline for more than 30 days will not be shown on the list.

Isn't that how it is now? Or is the amount of days different? I know I have friends on my list that are not shown in the farm right now.

Comment

Monday is the 25th of June, Thursday is the 28th, is this happening on Monday the25th or Thursday the 28th?
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
        Monday is the 25th of June, Thursday is the 28th, is this happening on Monday the25th or Thursday the 28th?
        Oops, she forgot to change it after being asked to clarify this earlier. I've fixed the day of the week. Pre-launch is the 25th. Full launch is the 28th.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Morning Memory, if u have an info or if u can ask someone from above u in department, about
          6. Dungeon Roulette - we have reviewed player feedback and replaced the Dragon Invasion feature with Dungeon Roulette.

what are chances that if we do DDL this week, we get atemp for this Dungeon Roulette when it comes? Because its weekly atmp on Dragon Invasion.

the rest of new stuff that comes, i see on list,can't wait to test them all. if u know about no 6 ok, if no we wait and will see. Have a good day!
          Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 06-25-2018, 01:13 AM.
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
            Morning Memory, if u have an info or if u can ask someone from above u in department, about

what are chances that if we do DDL this week, we get atemp for this Dungeon Roulette when it comes? Because its weekly atmp on Dragon Invasion.

the rest of new stuff that comes, i see on list,can't wait to test them all. if u know about no 6 ok, if no we wait and will see. Have a good day!
            Let me see if I can find an answer to that before the servers go down for maintenance, else we may need to see what pre patch players say when the servers come back up.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Hello, MemoryLane.
              It is kinda off-topic, but it seems to me the home page of wartune - http://wartune.r2games.com/ - has changed. And now, I cannot find the part where the perks and long-time log-in awards were shown. Have they been removed? Has it something to do with the new patch?
              Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
                Hello, MemoryLane.
                It is kinda off-topic, but it seems to me the home page of wartune - http://wartune.r2games.com/ - has changed. And now, I cannot find the part where the perks and long-time log-in awards were shown. Have they been removed? Has it something to do with the new patch?
                Ignis, R2 S8
                Messages received, and I know you've already found what you were looking for, but here's a direct link for any other R2 platform players wondering the same: http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=userPacks

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
                  Hello, MemoryLane.
                  Ignis, R2 S8
                  Site got an upgrade due new patch, looks better now
                  Ur perks system is there, click on R2games icon on top left, then account. Hope i could helped u!

I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Finally good news.. at least.. Im happy to be on test server and see first how patch is .. bt on least wish i have server 1 , server 436 server 440 and few more we dont got any merge in last 2 years or so.. please on next maintance merge this servers
                    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486

Comment

With this new Emeraldia event replacing beast, what happens to the old level of beast? Does it reset and we have to start leveling all over again or does it retain the current level?

There is an npc that has a dimension crisis event but says function not released yet. Was that supposed to be released with this patch or do we get that in another patch? There is also a quest for that as well.
                      Last edited by R262181389; 06-25-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        With this new Emeraldia event replacing beast, what happens to the old level of beast? Does it reset and we have to start leveling all over again or does it retain the current level?

There is an npc that has a dimension crisis event but says function not released yet. Was that supposed to be released with this patch or do we get that in another patch?
                        And i have another question,in case it resets,do we get back all warpath we donated all these years or is all lost ?
                        Medusa s544
                        Proud guild master of Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                          You do have an attempt for Dungeon Roulette if you did DDL.

Waiting for replies to the rest of the questions.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

There is an npc that has a dimension crisis event but says function not released yet. Was that supposed to be released with this patch or do we get that in another patch? There is also a quest for that as well.
                          Guild beast level was transferred to Emeraldia beast, and is upgraded the same way as before.

New npc sounds like something got put in that was either removed before, or hasn't been released yet. It'll be reported, and likely be removed during a future normal weekly maintenance.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-25-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

When reaching Advanced Archaeology, players can switch Archaeology to Astrology. Players can also switch Archaeology to Tarot (of Astrology system) on the Prospect panel that can be found in the Wilds.

On my toon that has this patch, my archaeology is at advanced level, halfway to expert and am not able to do astrology, it's greyed out.

Comment

Patch 8.0 Archaeology and Tarot/ Astrology - the 30 daily attempts is shared between the 2. Can do 30 Archaeology or 30 Astrology or a mixture of both.

Comment

Working...
                              X