Wartune Maintenance 7/5 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 7/5 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of July at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch note:
    1. Based on player feedback, Hurricane Steed Card Shard Exchange is back in the Lvl. 10 Guild Shop.
    2. Fixed the incomplete display of Balens amount in Aid Pack.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

2. Fixed the incomplete display of Balens amount in Aid Pack.

u going to add another 0 behind the word so it says 8k balens hahaha cuz we all know how greedy the devs are lol

Comment

fix the dimension crisis quests... the visit lara quests?
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

please fix the loading issue on my toon it stops in 0% progress i cant play my toon for 1 week now

skarven03
        server 633 Field of sorrow

Comment

and when is server back up

may i ask are you ever gonna allow paying for engagement rings with bound balens
          Last edited by *Minori*; 07-05-2018, 10:40 AM. Reason: Please, use edit function.

Comment

Please fix the game in general

Comment

Originally posted by R25659281 View Post
              Please fix the game in general
              LOL, sorry but had to laugh at this one. They shut down all oceanic servers on Tuesdays for 10 hours and they cant tell us WHY and as far as I can tell nothing has altered..... but hey never let it be said that you shouldnt have your dreams lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

LOL, sorry but had to laugh at this one. They shut down all oceanic servers on Tuesdays for 10 hours and they cant tell us WHY and as far as I can tell nothing has altered..... but hey never let it be said that you shouldnt have your dreams lol.

Comment

"Based on player feedback, Hurricane Steed Card Shard Exchange is back in the Lvl. 10 Guild Shop."

Player feedback ? Really ? Would have thought most players already have this .........and can't be recycled, so what's the point ?

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                    "Based on player feedback, Hurricane Steed Card Shard Exchange is back in the Lvl. 10 Guild Shop."

Player feedback ? Really ? Would have thought most players already have this .........and can't be recycled, so what's the point ?
                    maybe a new player had cards and needed 1 or 2 to finish the set to grab it

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                      fix the dimension crisis quests... the visit lara quests?
                      There remove it out the system so as in devotion for Dimension Crisis for both Quest Tracking List Crisis & Lara been remove.
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                      X