No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Selected US West Servers @ 7/23 07:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Selected US West Servers @ 7/23 07:00 PM PDT

Dear players,

There is an emergency maintenance at 07:00 PM PDT on July 23rd for selected US West servers. Following servers will be down for many* hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might cause.

Armor:
    S1,S4,S7,S8

Kong:
    S1,S5,S6,S7,S10,S12,S13,S15,S16,S17,S18,S20

Kabam:
    S15,S25,S30,S35,S55,S60,S72,S74
    S11,S13,S42,S57,S79,S86,S92,S94,S96,S99,S101,S103,S105,S107,S109,S111,S113,S115,S117,S119,S121,S131

R2:
    S62,S64,S68,S71,S83,S87,S90,S93,S96,S99,S102,S105,S109,S199,S304,S307,S310,S313,S337,S340,S343,S346,S354,S357,S367,S370,S415,S418,S424,S427,S458,S461,S476,S765
    S289,S292,S296,S301,S329,S334,S360,S364,S373,S382,S385,S388,S391,S396,S399,S402,S405,S408,S411,S421,S430,S433,S570,S574,S578,S582,S586,S590,S594,S598,S602,S606,S610,S614,S617,S621,S625,S629,S632,S681,S685,S700,S708,S715
    S722,S726,S730,S734,S740,S744,S750,S760
    S636,S640,S644,S647,S651,S655,S659,S662,S666,S670,S674,S677,S689,S692,S696,S704,S711,S719,S754,S770,S775
    S781

Thank you for your understanding and support!

*Update: Changed expected downtime to 'many hours'. Server data is being migrated to a new physical server. This is a lengthy process with an unknown time frame for completion. As such, it will also not be possible to answer any questions related to how much longer to expect servers to be down for. Data is transferring as fast as data can, and the servers will be up once it is complete.

Have a look through and lend your feedback to the various suggestion threads while you wait. Thank you all for your continued patience.
    Last edited by R2_May; 08-13-2018, 04:53 AM.

You SUCK! Not everyone checks the forum for this. A warning of more than 5 min would be nice!!!!
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Can you tell me what is being done to the servers effected please? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
        You SUCK! Not everyone checks the forum for this. A warning of more than 5 min would be nice!!!!
        ye it would be nice. have a mentor do something helpful instead of telling us stuff we already know. 30 minutes would have been a helluva lot better

Comment

I guess R2 has stopped bothering to post important information that impacts kongregate servers to the kong wartune forum. Thanks for keeping it classy, R2.

Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
          Nothing like doing this in the middle of the server's busiest time. Guess doing this when there is a "low census" on would be stupid hunh? Better to do it right in the middle of everyone being on-line and trying to do dailies and Guild Events.
          Emergency maintenance implies that its unplanned. Their planned maintenance generally happens around 4am Eastern Time.

Comment

Nothing like doing this in the middle of the server's busiest time. Guess doing this when there is a "low census" on would be stupid hunh? Better to do it right in the middle of everyone being on-line and trying to do dailies and Guild Events. It's just like being at the Circus and watching the "Clown Car" unload 15 idiots to run around in a circle and get nothing accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
              Can you tell me what is being done to the servers effected please? thank you
              All we've been told is they are fixing an issue with the servers. We haven't been told what the issue is.

Originally posted by DarkToo View Post
              ye it would be nice. have a mentor do something helpful instead of telling us stuff we already know. 30 minutes would have been a helluva lot better
              Sometimes there isn't a mentor on to perform such duties, and sometimes they don't check the forum either. Feel free to apply to join the team if you would like to help make that happen.

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
              I guess R2 has stopped bothering to post important information that impacts kongregate servers to the kong wartune forum. Thanks for keeping it classy, R2.

Emergency maintenance implies that its unplanned. Their planned maintenance generally happens around 4am Eastern Time.
              With all of the staff changes in the last year, I honestly don't know if anyone still has the login information for that Kong account. I know they at one time wanted me to take it over, but... I don't like Kong's rules regarding such accounts.

And to address the prime time maintenance - It may be evening for many, but it's morning time for R2 and the devs. If they are attempting to repair an issue with the servers, it has to be done in the morning in case something goes horribly wrong. Hopefully it will take less than the predicted 3 hours, but do keep in mind, that is just an estimate and could be longer.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well i would just like to be able to do my V.I.P it never comes up when i go to do it months now i have gone without it thanks colin

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  And to address the prime time maintenance - It may be evening for many, but it's morning time for R2 and the devs. If they are attempting to repair an issue with the servers, it has to be done in the morning in case something goes horribly wrong. Hopefully it will take less than the predicted 3 hours, but do keep in mind, that is just an estimate and could be longer.
                  My server just spent a week where we couldn't a laundry list of things. #1 being THE ABILITY TO LOG ON!!! AND when it was finally was "fixed"? It WASN'T- ended up being a laundry list of OTHER issues. Then we got- "Wait until "Maintenance"- it will be straightened out then" WELL GUESS NOT HUNH? Like I said- like a Circus Clown Car- watching all the idiots run around in circles.
                  Your "customer service" is abominable- no wonder you can't get anyone to be a mentor.
                  Last edited by Timothy Fisher; 07-23-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
                    My server just spent a week where we couldn't a laundry list of things. #1 being THE ABILITY TO LOG ON!!! AND when it was finally was "fixed"? It WASN'T- ended up being a laundry list of OTHER issues. Then we got- "Wait until "Maintenance"- it will be straightened out then" WELL GUESS NOT HUNH? Like I said- like a Circus Clown Car- watching all the idiots run around in circles.
                    Your "customer service" is abominable- no wonder you can't get anyone to be a mentor.
                    If your server is still having issues, there's another thread open for that. Mentors and mods aren't customer service.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      If your server is still having issues, there's another thread open for that. Mentors and mods aren't customer service.
                      Correct- there is no customer service.

Comment

Its past the estimated maintenance timeframe and people are getting worried about loss of rewards if we're not able to get in before reset. Has there been any update on when game will be back up?

Comment

Can someone from R2 tell us what this is about and at least post some updates on what is happening??? "Emergency Maintenance" as a reason is simply not professional or proper. You should be telling us WHY is this necessary. and keep updates at the very least throughout the down time. Youre not giving this game to everyone for free, many have paid for services, and deserve much better explanations as a result.
                          Last edited by m.walters; 07-24-2018, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Its over an hour past the estimated time to be back up. Some news would be nice. Not a fan of losing out on rewards due to this maintenance, especially since the compensation devs often give us as a courtesy rarely make up for what we would have gotten if the game were up.

Comment

good night, this maintenance is over 4 hours and you do not say anything about it and when the servers will come back active, we will lose our devotion prizes and the prizes that we will win in the reward nor compensate the loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X