No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Selected US West Servers @ 7/23 07:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Selected US West Servers @ 7/23 07:00 PM PDT

Dear players,

There is an emergency maintenance at 07:00 PM PDT on July 23rd for selected US West servers. Following servers will be down for many* hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might cause.

Armor:
    S1,S4,S7,S8

Kong:
    S1,S5,S6,S7,S10,S12,S13,S15,S16,S17,S18,S20

Kabam:
    S15,S25,S30,S35,S55,S60,S72,S74
    S11,S13,S42,S57,S79,S86,S92,S94,S96,S99,S101,S103,S105,S107,S109,S111,S113,S115,S117,S119,S121,S131

R2:
    S62,S64,S68,S71,S83,S87,S90,S93,S96,S99,S102,S105,S109,S199,S304,S307,S310,S313,S337,S340,S343,S346,S354,S357,S367,S370,S415,S418,S424,S427,S458,S461,S476,S765
    S289,S292,S296,S301,S329,S334,S360,S364,S373,S382,S385,S388,S391,S396,S399,S402,S405,S408,S411,S421,S430,S433,S570,S574,S578,S582,S586,S590,S594,S598,S602,S606,S610,S614,S617,S621,S625,S629,S632,S681,S685,S700,S708,S715
    S722,S726,S730,S734,S740,S744,S750,S760
    S636,S640,S644,S647,S651,S655,S659,S662,S666,S670,S674,S677,S689,S692,S696,S704,S711,S719,S754,S770,S775
    S781

Thank you for your understanding and support!

*Update: Changed expected downtime to 'many hours'. Server data is being migrated to a new physical server. This is a lengthy process with an unknown time frame for completion. As such, it will also not be possible to answer any questions related to how much longer to expect servers to be down for. Data is transferring as fast as data can, and the servers will be up once it is complete.

Have a look through and lend your feedback to the various suggestion threads while you wait. Thank you all for your continued patience.
    Last edited by R2_May; 08-13-2018, 04:53 AM.

• FMK
    replied
    Now the GOOD news
    We had Athena's war today, and even though the rankings are broken, THE PLAYERS ARE THERE!
    Enchantress, my arch rival, who has been missing from the top 100 that I see and vice versa, and I and other players from my server
    were all present and active in the battles and all credited with point gains in the Athena ranking.

So this is suddenly a much less serious problem.

Mike Lukacs - ZardOZ on R2games server S364

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by FMK View Post
    We have now had a reset, and the normal weekly Maintenance, and most cross server listings / rankings are still missing.
    tonight is the first cross server contest since the "emergency" maintenance.
    we will see what happens then!

On another maintenance issue, I attempted to send this ticket :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Monday and Tuesday 7/23, 7/24 I purchased 300 "magic shells"
    from the limited time offers panel under hot events for 15,000 unbound balens = $150.00.
    They were to be exchanged in the lucky exchange event that was active through the end of
    7/24 for ~ 14X polishing orbs (~ 7,000 orbs).
    Because of your unannounced and unscheduled 6+ hour maintenance which started in the middle
    of this day and ran past reset I was unable to make the exchange and am left with
    300 purchased for cash items that can not be used as the exchange event expired
    while the servers were down.
    Please either :
    1) reopen the exchange event at least for one day or,
    2) make the exchange for me and replace the 300 magic shells with 7000 polishing orbs, or
    3) refund my cash purchase of $150.00 = 15,000 unbound balens.
    Thank You,
    Mike Lukacs (ZardOZ on Wartune server S364)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As usual, there was no indication that the ticket went through and no response or acknowledgement.
    If you know anything about this (obviously there will be hundreds of players similarly affected) please share it with us
    or if you have the ability to actually get a support ticket to R2Games I would appreciate the boost.
    The long continuing lack of any reliable means to start a support request is a DISGRACE.to R2!
    We've reported that the rankings are not fixing themselves as we've been told they would.

I will ask about your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• FMK
    replied
    We have now had a reset, and the normal weekly Maintenance, and most cross server listings / rankings are still missing.
    tonight is the first cross server contest since the "emergency" maintenance.
    we will see what happens then!

On another maintenance issue, I attempted to send this ticket :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Monday and Tuesday 7/23, 7/24 I purchased 300 "magic shells"
    from the limited time offers panel under hot events for 15,000 unbound balens = $150.00.
    They were to be exchanged in the lucky exchange event that was active through the end of
    7/24 for ~ 14X polishing orbs (~ 7,000 orbs).
    Because of your unannounced and unscheduled 6+ hour maintenance which started in the middle
    of this day and ran past reset I was unable to make the exchange and am left with
    300 purchased for cash items that can not be used as the exchange event expired
    while the servers were down.
    Please either :
    1) reopen the exchange event at least for one day or,
    2) make the exchange for me and replace the 300 magic shells with 7000 polishing orbs, or
    3) refund my cash purchase of $150.00 = 15,000 unbound balens.
    Thank You,
    Mike Lukacs (ZardOZ on Wartune server S364)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As usual, there was no indication that the ticket went through and no response or acknowledgement.
    If you know anything about this (obviously there will be hundreds of players similarly affected) please share it with us
    or if you have the ability to actually get a support ticket to R2Games I would appreciate the boost.
    The long continuing lack of any reliable means to start a support request is a DISGRACE.to R2!

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Cross server rankings should return to normal at reset.

Thanks for the response =)

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    Did this maintenance change our cross server group? I'm noticing different names and overall lower BRs showing, but I'm also not seeing any of the servers that are listed as having been down for maintenance reflecting on the rankings. In other words, not sure if rankings are messed up due to the downtime or if our cross server group changed.
    Cross server rankings should return to normal at reset.

Originally posted by colemanrebel View Post
    great fix now i cant log in you always do this to us r2 no wonder you loss so many people from the game
    You may want to locate a relevant thread or create your own thread and explain what your log in problem is, what server you are having problems logging into, and a screenshot of any errors you are receiving so that we can try to figure out why you can't log in.

Leave a comment:

• colemanrebel
    replied
    great fix now i cant log in you always do this to us r2 no wonder you loss so many people from the game

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Did this maintenance change our cross server group? I'm noticing different names and overall lower BRs showing, but I'm also not seeing any of the servers that are listed as having been down for maintenance reflecting on the rankings. In other words, not sure if rankings are messed up due to the downtime or if our cross server group changed.

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    I dont see any use of complaining or scolding mods who are not informed or ill informed about the situation. Mods are not paid to do this and majority of them do this on their own free time or use their own personal time (which is better spent with family or loved ones TBH). Mods should not be the one's saying sorry IMHO.

R2 does not even listen to their own staff (i.e as mention by stormagaddon, who made the wise choice of leaving). So you can probably guess.. who's left behind? 0_o! ""cream" of the crop?

The publisher's job is to just collect the money you willingly spend on a flash game (flash which is goona be fazed out by 2020) that the majority of you complain about on a daily basis. Open new servers weekly to milk more money from unsuspecting players. When the game stops making profits, they will just shut it down or let it die a ""natural" death and everyone can just go to a corner and suck their thumb.

You should be asking yourselves why are you STILL PAYING and PLAYING but then still complaining when you already know what to expect.

Wish all of you every luck

Leave a comment:

• rrjalan
    replied
    over 8 hours and server still MT what happened

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    on side note memory. as you got them to actually tell you something. mind wanna remind them on this one...the event clock still has 3 wb's on it...not to talk on other stuff

Leave a comment:

• colemanrebel
    replied
    been over 6 hours now and no telling whats gone on hope our charactors are safe how much longer will this take

Leave a comment:

• Fritz Kevin Chun Cor
    replied
    when will all the servers be up, this is CRAZY, first you guys never posted any news about what the maintenance is about and now this?, DAMN how are we gonna get those devo that we already had.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by juch2 View Post
    they remove posts because cant stand the heat
    Your charming comments are all very much visible, though I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• juch2
    replied
    they remove posts because cant stand the heat lol hey or is it aka jaime you know trinity lmao we who you are

Leave a comment:

Working...
X