Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haroldino
    replied
    what about the prize?? is it random or fixed prize??? ur update is worthless... you should just have make it like vip coin exhange..!

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at two minor, but time saving tweaks to the VIP Wheel and Cooldowns for VIP members.

The VIP Wheel
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]32282[/ATTACH]

The new addition to the VIP Wheel seen above is the One-click Activate button. Simply click the button and the Wheel will spin away until you either run out of enough coins to continue spinning with or run out of space for prizes from the Wheel. Yes, the new One-click Activate button, get yours with the 1.5 Patch, coming soon.

Oh yes, we were also going to talk about Cooldowns for VIP members. Currently, VIP members are able to click on the Cooldown button for free with their VIP membership. Well with the 1.5 Patch, that nonsense comes to an end! No no, not the free Cooldowns, that is staying. What's being removed is having to click on the Cooldown button. That's right, not only will Cooldowns continue to be free for VIP members, but it will happen automatically. No muss, no fuss, just click away on that building or technology and level it up with ease.

when will be this update ?

Leave a comment:

• LibarCuta
    replied
    I wonder how many players noncasher like me you gone lose.There are events for cashers the balance is f.... up

Leave a comment:

• Evillicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Opal0708 View Post
    Dont wanna seem that i am complaining because if it wasnt for the cashes game wont continue and i like it alot but throw a gift for those who not vip or something, just to keep their intrest. i say this cause i may not have chosen to be vip but spend for a few balens. why not favor us as well who just balen spenders....ty
    They did at Christmas by giving out the free VIP passes.

Leave a comment:

• 19taugammaphi68
    replied
    Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
    on my server, someone got level 7 charisma gem, only one, n using vip trial for 1 hour, i've been vip for 3 months not getting any single gems even lvl 3 gems
    sorry, not whining, just saying "how is that possible ~_~!"
    G M in disguise who are playing so the doubt that the wheel is rigged will be remove. so don't bother its just so lame lol. falso hope =)

Leave a comment:

• themental
    replied
    what about making vip wheel a bit more realistic ??? before i spin for 500k i seen them on my balance , and always the same all vip knows what they will get im sure noone has ever take gems or anything usefull ....

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    its no joke if you intend to lvl 7 onwards , click until finger clamp...
    Level 7? I only managed to level 2 of my astrals to level 6 and I'm freakin sick of the clicking already, LOL

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    EXACTLY... I don't know why they thought it'd be a good idea to spend time and effort to remove just a single click required to end cooldowns... sheesh. How long does it take you to end a freaking cooldown by a click? 2 seconds at most if you're a slow person? LOL

Why don't they actually SAVE TIME FOR REAL by providing an auto-sell for green and grey astrals...

its no joke if you intend to lvl 7 onwards , click until finger clamp...

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    EXACTLY... I don't know why they thought it'd be a good idea to spend time and effort to remove just a single click required to end cooldowns... sheesh. How long does it take you to end a freaking cooldown by a click? 2 seconds at most if you're a slow person? LOL

Why don't they actually SAVE TIME FOR REAL by providing an auto-sell for green and grey astrals...

Totally agreed. They spend more time fixing useless things than the things that matter all the time.

Leave a comment:

• R26723731
    replied
    give some for free users too pls Y-Y

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    I read the full post and thet is why I asked such queston.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
    I wonder if you are going to do full 1.5 patch because there is much more in this patch then only vip wheel tweak and no cooldown.
    If you read the full post you will know that these re just small parts of the patch. There will be more coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Ok, now. Lets see.

This new thing will allow us to use up 36 tokens again?

Why?: 'This one-click activate will be used until no more slots or no more VIP Tokens',

So all you're giving us is a way to click 7 times less?-_-'' Or will it FINALLY BE A RANDOMNESS ON THE REWARDS?, I can say which rewards I will get on 8 spins as it is now...

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    I wonder if you are going to do full 1.5 patch because there is much more in this patch then only vip wheel tweak and no cooldown.

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    hmm i rather have afk click astral or something , one click , self lvling to specific astral ,auto sell green and grey ones ... haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X