The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: VIP Wheel and Cooldowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: VIP Wheel and Cooldowns

Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at two minor, but time saving tweaks to the VIP Wheel and Cooldowns for VIP members.

The VIP Wheel

The new addition to the VIP Wheel seen above is the One-click Activate button. Simply click the button and the Wheel will spin away until you either run out of enough coins to continue spinning with or run out of space for prizes from the Wheel. Yes, the new One-click Activate button, get yours with the 1.5 Patch, coming soon.

Oh yes, we were also going to talk about Cooldowns for VIP members. Currently, VIP members are able to click on the Cooldown button for free with their VIP membership. Well with the 1.5 Patch, that nonsense comes to an end! No no, not the free Cooldowns, that is staying. What's being removed is having to click on the Cooldown button. That's right, not only will Cooldowns continue to be free for VIP members, but it will happen automatically. No muss, no fuss, just click away on that building or technology and level it up with ease.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Cool updates sir ~
    Wartune
    IGN: Rain
    Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
    Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Looks like the nonVIP has nothing to complain about.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

uhmzz do i see it right? it says 2w and 50w for gold?
        why not 2k and 50k?

Lunaria
        Server : 12 (Stone Glade)
        IGN : JokerMarc
        Level : 50
        Elementalist
        Guild: Reapers (Defending champion)

Wartune
        Server : 46 Cursed Lands
        IGN : JokerMarc
        Level : 60
        Archer
        Guild:

Comment

Wan is chinese for 1000, so 2W and 50W is chinese for 2k and 50K

Comment

impossible to get gems lvl 6 or more nor even lvl 3, or maybe u no have intention to give it. why not u remove it -_-
            "yunx"
            mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

Originally posted by JokerMarc View Post
              uhmzz do i see it right? it says 2w and 50w for gold?
              why not 2k and 50k?
              blame it to the hamsters...again

Peace!
              IGN: ANDYhaw
              Server: 14 - Serenity Lake
              Guild: **Elites**

Comment

Originally posted by yunx68 View Post
                impossible to get gems lvl 6 or more nor even lvl 3, or maybe u no have intention to give it. why not u remove it -_-
                they give Lv.6/5 gem once a month, i think...

coz the chances are very very very low. . .
                IGN: ANDYhaw
                Server: 14 - Serenity Lake
                Guild: **Elites**

Comment

Another Preview! (2 previews a week please!)

1.5 update early, mid or late feb?
                  Last edited by R21114127; 01-18-2013, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                    Wan is chinese for 1000, so 2W and 50W is chinese for 2k and 50K
                    Dont simply say.............. Let a real chinese explain its 10000 for wan and qian for 1000

Comment

seriusly this 2 previews were the best you could find? they are 100% worthless lol

Comment

so u guys will never give any punishment to the cheater then, i wait 2 week for nothing then =.=

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Oh yes, we were also going to talk about Cooldowns for VIP members. Currently, VIP members are able to click on the Cooldown button for free with their VIP membership. Well with the 1.5 Patch, that nonsense comes to an end! No no, not the free Cooldowns, that is staying. What's being removed is having to click on the Cooldown button. That's right, not only will Cooldowns continue to be free for VIP members, but it will happen automatically. No muss, no fuss, just click away on that building or technology and level it up with ease.
                          ahhh....thanx. i was just about to suggest it to u guys. i'm glad that u guys are indeed thinking ahead of me..hehe
                          I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

their about 8 players in my server that used the astro exploite and they still have it. its impossible to get 4 astro from lvl 4 purple to orange 6 in just 2 days! still waiting to be removed! where is the punishment??

Comment

Dont wanna seem that i am complaining because if it wasnt for the cashes game wont continue and i like it alot but throw a gift for those who not vip or something, just to keep their intrest. i say this cause i may not have chosen to be vip but spend for a few balens. why not favor us as well who just balen spenders....ty

Comment

Working...
                              X