The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: VIP Wheel and Cooldowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
    on my server, someone got level 7 charisma gem, only one, n using vip trial for 1 hour, i've been vip for 3 months not getting any single gems even lvl 3 gems
    sorry, not whining, just saying "how is that possible ~_~!"
    really... why not u show the screenshot for proof. or maybe he/she is the g m him/herself
    "yunx"
    mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

pfffft i don't care about lvl 7 gem as long as i can get 500k every 3 days

Comment

If your not introducing the new level brackets to give the mid range players a chance to compete in them, then who cares. I am tired of being hit by people 23 levels higher than me, and I lose a **** ton of honor. How is that I lose the honor, for dieing to someone that much higher than me?
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

hope update include cross-server BG that keep player in level range.. so no more bully by high level
          Server: [S3] Misty Towers
          Level 62: Mage

Comment

The VIP wheel is worthless other than for getting whips, skele keys and 500k gold. All the other stuff if we want it, they're available at guild altar. This should not even be called a VIP wheel at all...there's nothing VIP about it when more than 60% of it can be obtained easily elsewhere without you having to pay $8 a month. If they really want to improve the wheel, they should increase the chances of us getting lvl 7 gems, remove all the blue and green items and increase the no. of slots. If not, this wheel is as good as a trash wheel =S
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
              If your not introducing the new level brackets to give the mid range players a chance to compete in them, then who cares. I am tired of being hit by people 23 levels higher than me, and I lose a **** ton of honor. How is that I lose the honor, for dieing to someone that much higher than me?
              you only lose honor when you are crusader and above.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Guys these are only 2 little parts of the patch coming up. I am sure there is much more. Hopefully new troops are coming this patch. Going save up my daru just incase :P.
                confirm out? gm can comment on this ? pretty sure all your players waited long enuff

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at two minor, but time saving tweaks to the VIP Wheel and Cooldowns for VIP members.

The VIP Wheel
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]32282[/ATTACH]

The new addition to the VIP Wheel seen above is the One-click Activate button. Simply click the button and the Wheel will spin away until you either run out of enough coins to continue spinning with or run out of space for prizes from the Wheel. Yes, the new One-click Activate button, get yours with the 1.5 Patch, coming February.

Oh yes, we were also going to talk about Cooldowns for VIP members. Currently, VIP members are able to click on the Cooldown button for free with their VIP membership. Well with the 1.5 Patch, that nonsense comes to an end! No no, not the free Cooldowns, that is staying. What's being removed is having to click on the Cooldown button. That's right, not only will Cooldowns continue to be free for VIP members, but it will happen automatically. No muss, no fuss, just click away on that building or technology and level it up with ease.
                  ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Storm.

You know what "click-saving update" will ACTUALLY be AWESOME?

One click to sell the GREEN ASTRALS.

Please tell your developers (or 7th road developers) to stop wasting time on fixing things that are not really broken like this and fix things that actually DO matter.

I mean, ending a cooldown is just one click. VIP Wheel is just 8 click. I can't believe your devs actually spent time removing THESE CLICKS. Instead of the bagajillion clicks of selling the green astrals.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz!!!!
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hmm i rather have afk click astral or something , one click , self lvling to specific astral ,auto sell green and grey ones ... haha

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                      hmm i rather have afk click astral or something , one click , self lvling to specific astral ,auto sell green and grey ones ... haha
                      EXACTLY... I don't know why they thought it'd be a good idea to spend time and effort to remove just a single click required to end cooldowns... sheesh. How long does it take you to end a freaking cooldown by a click? 2 seconds at most if you're a slow person? LOL

Why don't they actually SAVE TIME FOR REAL by providing an auto-sell for green and grey astrals...
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I wonder if you are going to do full 1.5 patch because there is much more in this patch then only vip wheel tweak and no cooldown.

Comment

Ok, now. Lets see.

This new thing will allow us to use up 36 tokens again?

Why?: 'This one-click activate will be used until no more slots or no more VIP Tokens',

So all you're giving us is a way to click 7 times less?-_-'' Or will it FINALLY BE A RANDOMNESS ON THE REWARDS?, I can say which rewards I will get on 8 spins as it is now...
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                            I wonder if you are going to do full 1.5 patch because there is much more in this patch then only vip wheel tweak and no cooldown.
                            If you read the full post you will know that these re just small parts of the patch. There will be more coming soon.

Comment

I read the full post and thet is why I asked such queston.

Comment

give some for free users too pls Y-Y

Comment

Working...
                                X