Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: VIP Wheel and Cooldowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    EXACTLY... I don't know why they thought it'd be a good idea to spend time and effort to remove just a single click required to end cooldowns... sheesh. How long does it take you to end a freaking cooldown by a click? 2 seconds at most if you're a slow person? LOL

Why don't they actually SAVE TIME FOR REAL by providing an auto-sell for green and grey astrals...

Totally agreed. They spend more time fixing useless things than the things that matter all the time.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
      EXACTLY... I don't know why they thought it'd be a good idea to spend time and effort to remove just a single click required to end cooldowns... sheesh. How long does it take you to end a freaking cooldown by a click? 2 seconds at most if you're a slow person? LOL

Why don't they actually SAVE TIME FOR REAL by providing an auto-sell for green and grey astrals...

its no joke if you intend to lvl 7 onwards , click until finger clamp...

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
        its no joke if you intend to lvl 7 onwards , click until finger clamp...
        Level 7? I only managed to level 2 of my astrals to level 6 and I'm freakin sick of the clicking already, LOL
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

what about making vip wheel a bit more realistic ??? before i spin for 500k i seen them on my balance , and always the same all vip knows what they will get im sure noone has ever take gems or anything usefull ....

Server : S38x
          Class : Archer
          BR : 180k+
          Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
            on my server, someone got level 7 charisma gem, only one, n using vip trial for 1 hour, i've been vip for 3 months not getting any single gems even lvl 3 gems
            sorry, not whining, just saying "how is that possible ~_~!"
            G M in disguise who are playing so the doubt that the wheel is rigged will be remove. so don't bother its just so lame lol. falso hope =)

Comment

Originally posted by Opal0708 View Post
              Dont wanna seem that i am complaining because if it wasnt for the cashes game wont continue and i like it alot but throw a gift for those who not vip or something, just to keep their intrest. i say this cause i may not have chosen to be vip but spend for a few balens. why not favor us as well who just balen spenders....ty
              They did at Christmas by giving out the free VIP passes.
              Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I wonder how many players noncasher like me you gone lose.There are events for cashers the balance is f.... up

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at two minor, but time saving tweaks to the VIP Wheel and Cooldowns for VIP members.

The VIP Wheel
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]32282[/ATTACH]

The new addition to the VIP Wheel seen above is the One-click Activate button. Simply click the button and the Wheel will spin away until you either run out of enough coins to continue spinning with or run out of space for prizes from the Wheel. Yes, the new One-click Activate button, get yours with the 1.5 Patch, coming soon.

Oh yes, we were also going to talk about Cooldowns for VIP members. Currently, VIP members are able to click on the Cooldown button for free with their VIP membership. Well with the 1.5 Patch, that nonsense comes to an end! No no, not the free Cooldowns, that is staying. What's being removed is having to click on the Cooldown button. That's right, not only will Cooldowns continue to be free for VIP members, but it will happen automatically. No muss, no fuss, just click away on that building or technology and level it up with ease.

when will be this update ?
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

what about the prize?? is it random or fixed prize??? ur update is worthless... you should just have make it like vip coin exhange..!

Comment

Ok sir's at R2games you have earned my respect since I am a VIP I will love that auto click... because I hate having to constantly click when I have like 200 Tokens, the other thing is you are making at the moment is and auto cool-down this is gonna take the agitation of constantly clicking on the building then whence you have 2 building upgrading... you have to make 2 accurate clicks as well... so GREAT JOB FELLA's at the HQ of R2Games!!!

Comment

Why do you guys complain about no events for non cashers? I mean seriously if your not willing to help support the game by spending some cash here and there then please zip it . Your not paying its free, as the saying goes you get what you pay for! Now that being said I have to say R2 is actually pretty generous imo , I have played lots of online games and of all of them I believe R2 to be most generous with their free players. Their is usually some sort of event almost every month that gives non cashers some sort of bonus items. And as Garter Girl said look at the X-Mas gifts that were free to all. Lastly as a player who is willing to support the game I
                        enjoy and play I and others like me who put out money to keep the game going not just for myself but also for those who either can't or choose not to pay, feel that I am entitled to a little something extra here and there. I mean if their wasn't a benefit to paying then why would we pay for the game? Or maybe some of you would prefer we stop supporting the game financially and let it shut down?
                        Last edited by MrBogus; 01-21-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Instead of unrigging the vip wheel and actually get a fair chance of optaining a gem, they find another way to exploid more money from us unbelieveble!
                          The VIP wheel is programmed to never hid the gems! Its all a trick to exploid noob victims that think they can get them so they become VIP! Nice guys highlight of the day
                          Last edited by Shockw@ve; 01-21-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

so great and makes me glad to be a VIP... too bad you're going to do this update and never said anything about dual arena auto-cooldown. just a thought, sorry to be pessimistic and needy but I do appreciate the update very much!

Comment

hmm i am curious as well, isnt it supoust to be random as each wheal game ? every tima i use wheal it is going from the lowes prizes there is no chance gain some from that high level gems even on full 8 attempts

Comment

I hope that they will release homestead can't wait for the rumors to be over

Comment

Working...
                                X