Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL for ViPs Again -.-

Comment

this is just a useless fix. As far as benefits for cashers goes, this is the worse benefit of all. In fact I can't even call it a benefit. How will this save any of our time if I have to spend 15mins opening n closing the damn wheel until i see a set of items that will let me get my crypt tokens/soul crystals/training whips/500k gold? The clicking itself doesn't consume much time. Opening and closing the wheel does, and on top of that, 60% of the wheel is usually full of nice looking gems that you will never get. 4 mths of spinning the wheel and I haven't once gotten a gem. The prizes itself is useless most of the time. If they really want to pimp up the VIP wheel, at least increase the chance of getting gems to at least 10% instead of whatever it is now and remove whatever random generator that forces the wheel to pick green/blue items on first 3 slots and make it fully random that we can get gems/whips/watever on 1st to 8th slot. As it is now, the VIP wheel is nothing more than an extra useless activity to waste our time with pathetic rewards. Having auto click doesn't make it any better. You still have to waste time on finding a wheel that will give u a decent chance at getting some normal items that are useful.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        this is just a useless fix. As far as benefits for cashers goes, this is the worse benefit of all. In fact I can't even call it a benefit. How will this save any of our time if I have to spend 15mins opening n closing the damn wheel until i see a set of items that will let me get my crypt tokens/soul crystals/training whips/500k gold? The clicking itself doesn't consume much time. Opening and closing the wheel does, and on top of that, 60% of the wheel is usually full of nice looking gems that you will never get. 4 mths of spinning the wheel and I haven't once gotten a gem. The prizes itself is useless most of the time. If they really want to pimp up the VIP wheel, at least increase the chance of getting gems to at least 10% instead of whatever it is now and remove whatever random generator that forces the wheel to pick green/blue items on first 3 slots and make it fully random that we can get gems/whips/watever on 1st to 8th slot. As it is now, the VIP wheel is nothing more than an extra useless activity to waste our time with pathetic rewards. Having auto click doesn't make it any better. You still have to waste time on finding a wheel that will give u a decent chance at getting some normal items that are useful.
        You're deluding yourself if you think the wheel is gonna give $200 and $800 gems with a decent chance. You're looking at the wheel in the wrong way. It's a small perk for being a VIP.

Comment

just refresh the vip wheel til you get e 'decent' lowest 8 prices with teh 500k gold. its al that matters sicne you won't ever get a gem .
          With alot of luck you might get a good seed but thats the amx you wil get out of it.

Its normal they 'support' teh cash player sbefore the non cashers, otherwise the game would be dead in 2 months. stop complaining, get the vip pas and let them do their job.
          All you can do is giving feed back and suggestions and hope they listen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            You're deluding yourself if you think the wheel is gonna give $200 and $800 gems with a decent chance. You're looking at the wheel in the wrong way. It's a small perk for being a VIP.
            you put a price on a gem lol considering there shop price they are actually worth a lot less!

I understand the chances should be "low" but next to impossible defeats the point. By being VIP, you guarantee them a certain amount of money each month, so the chances shouldnt be impossible, once every two weeks should be max when your spinning every 2-3 days.
            SUPERIORMAN
            SERVER 82
            GUILD LEGAL-RO
            VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
            WINGS - CHECK
            RHINO - CHECK
            LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Looks like the nonVIP has nothing to complain about.
              Here is what I have to complain about: I keep on getting VIP tokens when I am not a VIP, and they are worthless. They are more useless to me than the misfortune astral, because that is actually worth some gold. The VIP token is worth 1 gold. So, in effect, whenever we non-VIP-ers get a VIP token as a "prize" such as in the duel arena, we might as well be getting a big piece of nothing. Be nice if you either made the VIP token actually worth something so that those that don't use them can sell them, make them useable some way for non-VIPers, or simply find a way for non-VIP-ers to just not get them as an award. Be a lot less frustrating for us. Just making them worth 100 gold would be better than what we have now. Better to make them worth 1000 or some how useable for non-vip'ers. If you can't do that, just get rid of them for us. I won't miss them at all.

Comment

nice just waiting for the patch :X
                adelin

Comment

Originally posted by CruelMischief View Post
                  Here is what I have to complain about: I keep on getting VIP tokens when I am not a VIP, and they are worthless. They are more useless to me than the misfortune astral, because that is actually worth some gold. The VIP token is worth 1 gold. So, in effect, whenever we non-VIP-ers get a VIP token as a "prize" such as in the duel arena, we might as well be getting a big piece of nothing. Be nice if you either made the VIP token actually worth something so that those that don't use them can sell them, make them useable some way for non-VIPers, or simply find a way for non-VIP-ers to just not get them as an award. Be a lot less frustrating for us. Just making them worth 100 gold would be better than what we have now. Better to make them worth 1000 or some how useable for non-vip'ers. If you can't do that, just get rid of them for us. I won't miss them at all.
                  Well sometimes on some even they give a free vip for 2 hrs and than you can use them all for prices or you can accumulate them and than pay only for one month the vip and you can use all of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X