The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: VIP Wheel and Cooldowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: VIP Wheel and Cooldowns

Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. This week we'll be looking at two minor, but time saving tweaks to the VIP Wheel and Cooldowns for VIP members.

The VIP Wheel

The new addition to the VIP Wheel seen above is the One-click Activate button. Simply click the button and the Wheel will spin away until you either run out of enough coins to continue spinning with or run out of space for prizes from the Wheel. Yes, the new One-click Activate button, get yours with the 1.5 Patch, coming soon.

Oh yes, we were also going to talk about Cooldowns for VIP members. Currently, VIP members are able to click on the Cooldown button for free with their VIP membership. Well with the 1.5 Patch, that nonsense comes to an end! No no, not the free Cooldowns, that is staying. What's being removed is having to click on the Cooldown button. That's right, not only will Cooldowns continue to be free for VIP members, but it will happen automatically. No muss, no fuss, just click away on that building or technology and level it up with ease.

• luciole78
    replied
    Originally posted by CruelMischief View Post
    Here is what I have to complain about: I keep on getting VIP tokens when I am not a VIP, and they are worthless. They are more useless to me than the misfortune astral, because that is actually worth some gold. The VIP token is worth 1 gold. So, in effect, whenever we non-VIP-ers get a VIP token as a "prize" such as in the duel arena, we might as well be getting a big piece of nothing. Be nice if you either made the VIP token actually worth something so that those that don't use them can sell them, make them useable some way for non-VIPers, or simply find a way for non-VIP-ers to just not get them as an award. Be a lot less frustrating for us. Just making them worth 100 gold would be better than what we have now. Better to make them worth 1000 or some how useable for non-vip'ers. If you can't do that, just get rid of them for us. I won't miss them at all.
    Well sometimes on some even they give a free vip for 2 hrs and than you can use them all for prices or you can accumulate them and than pay only for one month the vip and you can use all of them.

Leave a comment:

• R28115533
    replied
    nice just waiting for the patch :X

Leave a comment:

• CruelMischief
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Looks like the nonVIP has nothing to complain about.
    Here is what I have to complain about: I keep on getting VIP tokens when I am not a VIP, and they are worthless. They are more useless to me than the misfortune astral, because that is actually worth some gold. The VIP token is worth 1 gold. So, in effect, whenever we non-VIP-ers get a VIP token as a "prize" such as in the duel arena, we might as well be getting a big piece of nothing. Be nice if you either made the VIP token actually worth something so that those that don't use them can sell them, make them useable some way for non-VIPers, or simply find a way for non-VIP-ers to just not get them as an award. Be a lot less frustrating for us. Just making them worth 100 gold would be better than what we have now. Better to make them worth 1000 or some how useable for non-vip'ers. If you can't do that, just get rid of them for us. I won't miss them at all.

Leave a comment:

• R26405297
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    You're deluding yourself if you think the wheel is gonna give $200 and $800 gems with a decent chance. You're looking at the wheel in the wrong way. It's a small perk for being a VIP.
    you put a price on a gem lol considering there shop price they are actually worth a lot less!

I understand the chances should be "low" but next to impossible defeats the point. By being VIP, you guarantee them a certain amount of money each month, so the chances shouldnt be impossible, once every two weeks should be max when your spinning every 2-3 days.

Leave a comment:

• crosiss
    replied
    just refresh the vip wheel til you get e 'decent' lowest 8 prices with teh 500k gold. its al that matters sicne you won't ever get a gem .
    With alot of luck you might get a good seed but thats the amx you wil get out of it.

Its normal they 'support' teh cash player sbefore the non cashers, otherwise the game would be dead in 2 months. stop complaining, get the vip pas and let them do their job.
    All you can do is giving feed back and suggestions and hope they listen to them.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    this is just a useless fix. As far as benefits for cashers goes, this is the worse benefit of all. In fact I can't even call it a benefit. How will this save any of our time if I have to spend 15mins opening n closing the damn wheel until i see a set of items that will let me get my crypt tokens/soul crystals/training whips/500k gold? The clicking itself doesn't consume much time. Opening and closing the wheel does, and on top of that, 60% of the wheel is usually full of nice looking gems that you will never get. 4 mths of spinning the wheel and I haven't once gotten a gem. The prizes itself is useless most of the time. If they really want to pimp up the VIP wheel, at least increase the chance of getting gems to at least 10% instead of whatever it is now and remove whatever random generator that forces the wheel to pick green/blue items on first 3 slots and make it fully random that we can get gems/whips/watever on 1st to 8th slot. As it is now, the VIP wheel is nothing more than an extra useless activity to waste our time with pathetic rewards. Having auto click doesn't make it any better. You still have to waste time on finding a wheel that will give u a decent chance at getting some normal items that are useful.
    You're deluding yourself if you think the wheel is gonna give $200 and $800 gems with a decent chance. You're looking at the wheel in the wrong way. It's a small perk for being a VIP.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    this is just a useless fix. As far as benefits for cashers goes, this is the worse benefit of all. In fact I can't even call it a benefit. How will this save any of our time if I have to spend 15mins opening n closing the damn wheel until i see a set of items that will let me get my crypt tokens/soul crystals/training whips/500k gold? The clicking itself doesn't consume much time. Opening and closing the wheel does, and on top of that, 60% of the wheel is usually full of nice looking gems that you will never get. 4 mths of spinning the wheel and I haven't once gotten a gem. The prizes itself is useless most of the time. If they really want to pimp up the VIP wheel, at least increase the chance of getting gems to at least 10% instead of whatever it is now and remove whatever random generator that forces the wheel to pick green/blue items on first 3 slots and make it fully random that we can get gems/whips/watever on 1st to 8th slot. As it is now, the VIP wheel is nothing more than an extra useless activity to waste our time with pathetic rewards. Having auto click doesn't make it any better. You still have to waste time on finding a wheel that will give u a decent chance at getting some normal items that are useful.

Leave a comment:

• R23480847
    replied
    LOL for ViPs Again -.-

Leave a comment:

• NaruofLineage
    replied
    I hope that they will release homestead can't wait for the rumors to be over

Leave a comment:

• mike258
    replied
    hmm i am curious as well, isnt it supoust to be random as each wheal game ? every tima i use wheal it is going from the lowes prizes there is no chance gain some from that high level gems even on full 8 attempts

Leave a comment:

• Quietcloak
    replied
    so great and makes me glad to be a VIP... too bad you're going to do this update and never said anything about dual arena auto-cooldown. just a thought, sorry to be pessimistic and needy but I do appreciate the update very much!

Leave a comment:

• Shockw@ve
    replied
    Instead of unrigging the vip wheel and actually get a fair chance of optaining a gem, they find another way to exploid more money from us unbelieveble!
    The VIP wheel is programmed to never hid the gems! Its all a trick to exploid noob victims that think they can get them so they become VIP! Nice guys highlight of the day
    Last edited by Shockw@ve; 01-21-2013, 03:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrBogus
    replied
    Why do you guys complain about no events for non cashers? I mean seriously if your not willing to help support the game by spending some cash here and there then please zip it . Your not paying its free, as the saying goes you get what you pay for! Now that being said I have to say R2 is actually pretty generous imo , I have played lots of online games and of all of them I believe R2 to be most generous with their free players. Their is usually some sort of event almost every month that gives non cashers some sort of bonus items. And as Garter Girl said look at the X-Mas gifts that were free to all. Lastly as a player who is willing to support the game I
    enjoy and play I and others like me who put out money to keep the game going not just for myself but also for those who either can't or choose not to pay, feel that I am entitled to a little something extra here and there. I mean if their wasn't a benefit to paying then why would we pay for the game? Or maybe some of you would prefer we stop supporting the game financially and let it shut down?
    Last edited by MrBogus; 01-21-2013, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Betabehemoth
    replied
    Ok sir's at R2games you have earned my respect since I am a VIP I will love that auto click... because I hate having to constantly click when I have like 200 Tokens, the other thing is you are making at the moment is and auto cool-down this is gonna take the agitation of constantly clicking on the building then whence you have 2 building upgrading... you have to make 2 accurate clicks as well... so GREAT JOB FELLA's at the HQ of R2Games!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X