Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job posting this in game chat!! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
      and please do not bring anymore of those deadly borring standing pvp events.. I dont really like to play sleeping :P
      and more important, less laggier stuff which make us to freezes a lot our gameplays in critical moments.
      Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
      Server= S31 US East
      Class = Knight
      Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
      Server = US East Server 31
      Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
      Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

i talk about ppl 40m+ br who not play bg cuz of dryeds mobs, there is 90% maybe more of them who was left when is come new bg only cuz of dryeds mobs and dryed bombers same with 30m+ players who are not vip and was played bg all time before new BG and now not enter cuz can kill them some 15m br with dryeds and thy will lose 200 honor. now only see some new names there who never before i see in before version of BG and guess what thy only killing dryed mobs all bg + bg is start to be boring 5-6 ppl play it per hour and in BG before this where you cant get easy dryed like here 60+ playad per hour, there was 2-3 sometime 4 diferent bg in same hour and now you cant get 50 ppl to play all day in bg same in class bg so little pay this boring dryed kidds bg
        another point tthat wasn´t taken here it´s to increase the amount of honor to reach the bg titles as well. and more considering the remaining time before the death of flash player.

Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight
        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

Are we getting the final season rewards on imperial/athena next week?

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post

Probably some rehashed battle that we had removed a while ago. That seems to be the way of it here.
            which it´s also called "re-vamped", but that option it´s not bad at all, look at the conversion from bloody inferno to broken space or the case from tower of kings to magic sqaure and also from dragon invasion to dragon roulette. the 1st case goes ensures nowadays to get all rewards with less lagg, the 2nd case sets you free to been killed like a boar in the past for nothing and the 3rd gives you the chance to do it in solo easily and faster.

Server= S31 US East
            Class = Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kifelord View Post
              so now there wont be any cross server guild battles? that was the best part of the game.
              without menctioning the reduction of lagg in that events, that part it´s not our fault.

Server= S31 US East
              Class = Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post
                You atleast do something good with removal of imperial and athena nonwars with utterly bad gameplay. Still you now take away all guild battles. So time you change game name also to Stuntunes since the war element now disappere from game alltogether
                yeah, the relic which stu it´s suppossed to trigger in 1 of 8 turns in promedium but it looked that works more in 1 of 2 turns instead, without menctioning that that stuns can be more useful against pve bosses rather than another players, another solution can launch a passive skill that can be triggered if we got stunt. what you think about that?

Server= S31 US East
                Class = Knight

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                  Bring back tanks !
                  Much more fun than silly walking things and bore wars.
                  it can be a possibilty into a re-vamped form. hope it doesn´t add any stunner **** as happened in the tank trials, alike the relic which stuns people in pvp.

Server= S31 US East
                  Class = Knight

Comment

am seeing 1 funny thing noone even asks where patch 8.2 went since even in the topic previous patch etc last 1 there is patch 8.1
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Say?n yetkililer iyi ho? getiryorsunuz sevindik biz türk oyuncular? icin elmas dolar üzerinden oldu?u icin pahal?ya geliyor bi elmas kampanyas? gibi bi?eyler yapman?z olanak sa?larm?

Comment

Originally posted by Jowie Car Geron View Post
                        any date on this update?
                        The dates are listed in the first post. Pre-launch servers are S1, S4, S14, and S64 clusters (all R2 servers).

Originally posted by Gaminglol915 View Post
                        Are we getting the final season rewards on imperial/athena next week?
                        That is a Monday question for the devs. As soon as I have that information, I will let everyone know.

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                        am seeing 1 funny thing noone even asks where patch 8.2 went since even in the topic previous patch etc last 1 there is patch 8.1
                        We've skipped numbers many times. Sometimes a patch is so small it just gets rolled into the next one, which we've seen in patches 7, 6, and 5.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          That is a Monday question for the devs. As soon as I have that information, I will let everyone know.
                          Was wondering if you could also find out what's going to happen with the Imperial War Adv. Guild Skills for extra honor and insignia, will the skill level be transferred over to new skills if any are replacing them or will there be a fixed partial refund of developing potions for all players to claim most likely for lv. 80+ players since I know they can lock who claims compensations or lastly will they not be replaced, no partial refund and just removed with the rest of the features instead?
                          S97 Caramel
                          "Don't cry to give up. Cry to keep going."

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelS97 View Post

Was wondering if you could also find out what's going to happen with the Imperial War Adv. Guild Skills for extra honor and insignia, will the skill level be transferred over to new skills if any are replacing them or will there be a fixed partial refund of developing potions for all players to claim most likely for lv. 80+ players since I know they can lock who claims compensations or lastly will they not be replaced, no partial refund and just removed with the rest of the features instead?
                            I will mention it so it's on their mind ahead of the patch going live. Hopefully we'll avoid the same that happened when those skills were changed previously.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

i talk about ppl 40m+ br who not play bg cuz of dryeds mobs, there is 90% maybe more of them who was left when is come new bg only cuz of dryeds mobs and dryed bombers same with 30m+ players who are not vip and was played bg all time before new BG and now not enter cuz can kill them some 15m br with dryeds and thy will lose 200 honor. now only see some new names there who never before i see in before version of BG and guess what thy only killing dryed mobs all bg + bg is start to be boring 5-6 ppl play it per hour and in BG before this where you cant get easy dryed like here 60+ playad per hour, there was 2-3 sometime 4 diferent bg in same hour and now you cant get 50 ppl to play all day in bg same in class bg so little pay this boring dryed kidds bg
                              I'm a 40m+ player and I jump in BG during the last 5-10 minutes just to get devo and then sit in spawn until the end to claim the 100-200 honor rewards at the end. When you get attacked relentlessly when trying to leave spawn by the 100m+ players, BG isn't a battleground, it's their slaughtering ground and I (and thousands like me) aren't going to give them the satisfaction just because they feel like they paid for the honor... they didn't pay to get OUR honor! The day I lost 2k+ honor was the day I decided enough was enough and I haven't wandered out of spawn since. Most players I know don't even bother to wait for the final rewards, they jump in and out of BG for the devo and call it a day. They don't throw good money away, they are smarter than that, and it's further proven when they abandon BG to the morons. We're nowhere near desperate enough for the minimal stat titles for kills, we'd much rather get our medallion up and that takes honor increases. Dryad mobs are not the reason for players quitting BG. Big cashers 'might' whine and decide to quit because they lose ONE battle to a low BR player per BG, but how many times did that low player get killed first? They can dish it out but can't take it because they think they BOUGHT the right to win.
                              Knight - 45 mil BR
                              100% FREE player

Comment

hope imperial war is replaced and venus wars replaced and new mini games cross server games are 3 times aweek not once and 1 event in morning and 1 event at night so everyone in guild can do them since not everyone on some work some sleep at times iw was on

Comment

Working...
                                X