Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    The dates are listed in the first post. Pre-launch servers are S1, S4, S14, and S64 clusters (all R2 servers).

That is a Monday question for the devs. As soon as I have that information, I will let everyone know.

We've skipped numbers many times. Sometimes a patch is so small it just gets rolled into the next one, which we've seen in patches 7, 6, and 5.
    we need merger the last one you gave us a new server merge didnt help us at all

Comment

I still cannot see the problem with dryads.... it is there for everyone to grab big players and small players i am far of being a big player but i am not bothered by loosing a fight or two.
      With old bg i never enter at beginning due to high BR players that dominates it had no interest to just be there to feed them, always entered bg in last 5 min and hoped to get a new bg without big BR guys in it that was the only way to get some wins..

Since end of 2017 with new BG there was a chance for little players to win with dryads ( that i repeat are there for everyone to pick up just need to move you lazy *** around) each time i loose to a stronger Player ( with or without dryads) makes me stronger for next fight and stop saying that u cannot make honor with new BG i got 2 mil honor since December 2017 yes lost tons of fight but never stop going back there and try to win it back..HIGH BR that whine about loosing only need to get 8 -12 dryads and we cannot beat them even with 100 dryads then instead of crying just get the dryads u need in order to win. lol instead of crying in chat that those you make the effort to go out there and collect dryads are noobs or lesser players etc etc..

Criticizing those who use all the games free opportunities to survive do not show strength of character....Since beginning of the year i beat many high BR guys due to dryads use 90 % of those took it well and congratulated me for the effort some even ask for friendship ( Kuss Nebula Molly ) few are still angry at me because i dare to defy them this is their problems not mine..lol

Only one high BR i was never been able to beat even with dryads it is Displace because instead of crying in chat and whining about people using dryads he/she just use dryads as i do to survive

If BG really goes back to old one and limit dryads to make sure that non casher are just there to feed cashers i think many will just skip it ( at least those who try to have fun..)

WBR

Zulu the NOOB...

Comment

Hero trial is buged it froze's its waste to spend balens for br upgrade if it block you often from playing, i agree also it get removed. I don't agree for dreamland to be removed its good clothing refinement stone mine at least for me. And cause you mentioned what players want?! I want as active player that you if posible ofc increase holiday blessing potions in flash sale. It's imposible that I in this case one for fastest players in server can't buy daily base potion(daily limit is reached) i think its due to time difirence time zone, if posible would be happy if you increase daily limit to 20 or 30 potions. Thanks in advance.
        R2G, Talon S619

Comment

what/where is the army shop

Comment

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
            what/where is the army shop
            Army Shop is located in the Hero Trial panel.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thx, the thing I have never done as it is on at 4 am my time

Comment

Looks like I got less than 2 weeks to get into my teams to balance out their currencies before those effects are taken off. Hope this new patch will solve the lag issue (it's the analytic files; you only need 1, not thousands) along with the wasted elements (like swirls that aren't that important and the bug where you empty the mail and you get a swirly on the events icon; not very wise or intelligent). Too bad it isn't going towards HTML-5/Unity as it could be the better choice instead of Flash.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hello ) question - if this is the last forever the battle of the Guild which was held and updated on the server S1 will run from 29 November - WHY NOT ONLY REWARD PLAYERS FOR the SEASON IN the BATTLE of the GUILD??????????

Comment

Remove Magic Square , Speed Clearance , Guild Chamber and Emeraldia . But , place new dungeons and new pvp gameplay ... so that the game does not become monotonous and repetitive .

Comment

get rid of lag in ** in spire in arenas plz before you bring in new patch as that will only make it worse

Comment

How about more PvP action!!! This is a fighting game right? I forget sometimes with all of the useless mini game ****

Comment

Originally posted by 012809 View Post
                          How about more PvP action!!! This is a fighting game right? I forget sometimes with all of the useless mini game ****
                          Yes , I kinda want to try PvP and get the full experience not place mini game plaese

Comment

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
                            thx, the thing I have never done as it is on at 4 am my time
                            then you on the wrong server
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

For the questions about end of season rewards, there will be compensation, exact compensation is to be decided.

Adv. Guild skills Insignia Bonus and Honor Bonus have been forwarded so it's on their mind.

For the devotion questions, the team has been doing a devotion count, so we should be maintaining similar devotion opportunities.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by 012809 View Post
                                PVP had left the building for me when fights were not matched (near) equally. When playing on other servers as a low level character, I would expect to face off others of similar matching, not staring in the eyes of a KH team complete with everything that the fight is over in 2 seconds.

Particularly, I put blame on the babies who don't like battles that last 5 minutes (it supposed to happen if both sides are equally matched that strategy alone is encouraged to gain a victory).

Any PVP based game, I would work for my victories. It shows I am doing something right. I never liked easy victories because I am thinking on how my opponent feels and it makes me look weak to go after weak players when I can be battling others with similar setups. This form doesn't show me on where should I improve. Now, facing those who preyed on the weak, they don't have the balls to face opponents their size and ability and discourages the weak player from participating (like who wants to join something if they are going to lose every time).

Basically, the PVP is no longer there for me. Until they fix it, along with many game breaking issues, it's one part I won't be visiting.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X