Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    UPDATE: Athena’s Tear, Yarama Coin, Faction Medal, and Secret Medal will remain in Profile for now. Please work on exchanging these medals as soon as possible.
    Great news and thanks MemoryLane . I'd assume this mean we can still exchange them after patch on Dec. 6th?

Still got over 11,000 Secret Medals to spend (being lazy all the way ).

Comment

• Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

Great news and thanks MemoryLane . I'd assume this mean we can still exchange them after patch on Dec. 6th?

Still got over 11,000 Secret Medals to spend (being lazy all the way ).
      Yes. After patch, all of those will be in the profile, and you can exchange at your leisure, but don't sit on them forever because they won't be there forever.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

For the questions about end of season rewards, there will be compensation, exact compensation is to be decided.

Adv. Guild skills Insignia Bonus and Honor Bonus have been forwarded so it's on their mind.

For the devotion questions, the team has been doing a devotion count, so we should be maintaining similar devotion opportunities.
        Hi MemoryLane, any word on the details for the End of Seasons Rewards Compensation?
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Dryads are there to prevent big people from completely farming little people. I don't think we'll see dryads completely removed, and it won't suddenly fill bgs if it was, since smaller people won't go and everyone else will bail if a whale shows up.

Everyone is pretty divided on the battleground issue. No one's participating, but everyone has a different reason for it. If you look around the forum (not just you, Raisha, but everyone) you'll see several threads complaining about bg in one fashion or other, from both sides of the aisle. Small people feel they don't get enough of a boost to make them competitive against the bigger people, bigger people don't like when small people dryad up and beat them. Some people like bg to end early so they turn in the flag too much, others don't ever want it to end so they hold the flag for the whole thing. No one likes the honor loss, but taking that away just makes VIP a little more useless so there needs to be a middle ground suggestion made there.

Matches use to be broken down by level, but people stopped showing up because of level campers, so it prompted a change. It became harder to earn dryads in bg and many said it took too long, so since no one did that one either, another change was made. Now, no one is doing this one, even though it takes care of the problems people were having with the previous iterations. Too many time slots, maybe?

There's 4 threads tagged that cover battlegrounds and things people have suggested to fix the issue players have with it: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...estion-tracker I think it's time everyone gets together, picks an idea they like, or start a new thread from scratch to work out all of the details, and get some bodies into threads that will actually be seen by the devs. The louder the voices, the more they pay attention.
          i agree a middle ground has to be reached and suggested so how about instead of 100 dryads max make it 50 dryads max and take it back to the old bg matching systems where maybe there is max a 20 mil br difference between toons and get rid of the flags.that way everyone sort of gets what they want

Comment

Working...
          X