Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 8.3 Pre-Launch Maintenance 11/29 04:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 8.3 Pre-Launch Maintenance 11/29 04:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Patch 8.3 Pre-Launch Maintenance on Thursday, the 29th of November at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for the following servers:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S525, S531, S537, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566, S722, S726, S730, S734, S740, S744, S750, S760, S781
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S337, S340, S343, S346, S354, S357, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476, S765, ,S797

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
    1. Dragonchant Clothing: Dragonchanters protect the ancient ruins and keep peace on their land. They are not welcomed by the humans, for what they defend is the incarnation of evil - Dragons. Dragonchanters have strong, hardened bodies and also resemble perfect harmony between wisdom and beauty.
    2. League Rumble: the new Party PVP gameplay is launched, sign up with your fixed party. Fight for a special Title and gain your own Cloud City Statue!
    3. New Guild features - a more united and friendly guild can always attract more talents. Take a look at what the new guild has brought us!

I. Guild Devotion Quest: added Daily and Weekly Guild Devotion Rewards.
    II. Guild Dungeons: all members, come and discover the power of a faster and stronger BOSS to become the No.1 Cross Server Guild in Progress!
    III. Guild - Dwarven Silver Shop: guild warriors have won large amounts of Dwarven Silver from doing guild dungeons. Let's take a look at what kinds of items they can redeem.
    IV. Guild Altar: pray and get the blessings of the Deities. Find out what the Deities are preparing for us in V8.3!
    V. Quest Academy: Guild Quests Beginner School is added to help the newcomers. Gain your Personal Merit here!
    VI. Guild Merchant: Guild Merchant becomes more powerful with more talents. Dear Guild Masters, please arrange welfare for our guild warriors!
    VII. Master Skill Tower: a place to research and learn advanced Master Skills!
    VIII. Guild Siege: to attack, to defense or to harass? Which strategy will bring our Guild the victory? Fight in the new Guild Siege and gain battle success! The winner’s name will appear in the center of Cloud City for everyone to admire.
    4. Game Hall: What has Angelina been working on recently? Try the new mini games in the new version:
    I. Minesweeper: is it luck or trap ahead? Enter the stage with your party to see!
    II. Dimension Crisis: together we discuss the best route in such a wild world.
    III. Speed Clearance: old Beling is going to retire and return to Magic Inn. Angelina will take over Speed Clearance and compete with us.
    5. Cauldron V2.0 - Player Benefit: the Cauldron grants powerful buffs and bonuses, use it wisely!
    6. VIP Wheel rewards adjusted - Player Benefit: the VIP Wheel now has more Training Items. Turn the Wheel yourself!

7. Fishing Time optimized - Player Benefit: added a new fishing time period (Noon).
    8. Defend Sylph Atoll Rage gain increased - Player Benefit: players now have an easier time summoning Sylph Atoll BOSS!
    9. Class restrictions removed for Runes - Player Benefit: added a learnable Purification Rune for Mages, a learnable Purge Rune to Hunters, and a learnable Guardian Rune for Knights!
    10. Wheel of Fate rewards doubled.
    11. Athena's War replaced by League Rumble: League Rumble is a new game feature designed to replace Athena's War, an event to be retired when the new version is launched. It is suggested that players who possess Athena's Tear should exchange them as soon as possible.
    12. Imperial War replaced by Guild Siege: Guild Siege is designed to replace an original feature - Imperial War, which will not function any longer soon as the new feature is launched. It is suggested that players who possess Yarama Coins should exchange them as soon as possible.
    13. Hero Trial retired: Hero Trial will not function any longer soon as the new version arrives. It is suggested that players who possess Faction Medal should exchange them as soon as possible.
    14. Dreamland retired: Dreamland will not function any longer soon as the new version arrives. It is suggested that players who possess Secret Medal should exchange them as soon as possible.
    15. Updated the description of some items.
    16. Fixed some language issues.
    Last edited by R2_May; 11-27-2018, 11:56 PM.

Just wondering that all servers are down for maintenance atm. Are we all getting the patch? #00
    --
    +clburke
    Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Comment

Originally posted by mArcheee View Post
      Just wondering that all servers are down for maintenance atm. Are we all getting the patch? #00
      Nop rest of the server are just down.

Comment

And the server with patch will be "down" the whole weekend *muhahahaha*

Comment

I'm a mage and i was waiting for this
          9. Class restrictions removed for Runes - Player Benefit: added a learnable Purification Rune for Mages, a learnable Purge Rune to Hunters, and a learnable Guardian Rune for Knights!

my 58m br mage will be able to defeat 30-10 demon continent boss

Comment

Where do we get the new items needed for the new cauldron buffs? Dreamdust, irontusk, and swiftplume

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
              I'm a mage and i was waiting for this

my 58m br mage will be able to defeat 30-10 demon continent boss
              unfortunately the runes have not been sorted out yet but might be by the time all servers get the patch

heres hoping

Comment

Will be checking on the Cauldron items and the runes. Once we get an update will let you know. Thanks
                Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Hello, so I got an update, once all the servers have the patch launched then the cauldron mats and the runes will be unlocked.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Why are we not able to uncheck attempt for minesweeper? Also party chat doesn't work in minesweeper
                    Last edited by R262181389; 12-01-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

For what it's worth... I just completed the 'noon' fishing and I'm extremely disappointed. 'Noon' is not 12:30-13:00... the exact same time that Gift Box is open. It's hard enough trying to get a full party in Gift Box without having people 'stuck' unable to communicate while fishing. I wasted the first 15 minutes waiting for one gift box, then decided to give up so I could get my fishing done.... and saw people asking for my box. Set the fishing time to NOON!!!
                      Knight - 45 mil BR
                      100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        Why are we not able to uncheck attempt for minesweeper? Also party chat doesn't work in minesweeper
                        I also discovered that if one party member is 'invisible' (has clothing hidden and the game's glitch doesn't show them properly), it will hang the game up and everyone loses their attempt and rewards because they all wind up having to exit manually. Everyone in our party was doing fine until the invisible player took their first 'step'. The game just stopped, no option to click on another rock. We ran it a couple of times with different people going first and had the same thing happen every time that player moved. Finally figured out that it was the invisibility and that the only way to prevent it is for the player to unhide their clothing before entering.
                        Knight - 45 mil BR
                        100% FREE player

Comment

Did they rly removed Sylph road exchange? We waiting so long for this event and we only get crappy events.

Comment

Working...
                          X