Wartune Server Launch for 12/21 @ 12:00 PM GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Server Launch for 12/21 @ 12:00 PM GMT

On December 21st at 12:00 PM GMT (08:00 PM GMT+8), a new European server S808 Spark Range will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Why not appear in the list of servers so far

Comment

How long can servers be delayed when launching? Currently 1 hour after 12PM GMT. Seriously?
      Last edited by R273919985; 12-21-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

why not open ((

Comment

not open yet ????

Comment

where is the server it is 2 pm here no sigh of the new server

Comment

Can you just start srv so i can cash in for christmas at least somewhere as you rtarded idiots forgot christmas events and add to that *** you thinking(trying to minimize players) for flash player ending ????, atleast dont be *** like hitting same events and reducent items every ***** day like *** ? tell us the truth stop hiding.... and btw ** YOU R2 for this *** you call christmas events and "hou hou jingle bells might give you reason to ***** hete company even more... we payd alot and all we get is absolutly nothing or am i wrong ? *** is this, forum & other mods are silent nothing to tell us... game pre dying before flash player dies ?

Comment

i had to say something as it seems, thanks givin was no events now christmas no events we spent tons of on this game and what we get is they *** on are face for 1-2 month and then not even christmas events, and all that was ***** wrong with the game balance was free players not still having smelt levels maxed, well now they get all the *** they or cashers dont need ither... if you werent retarded you would gave smelt levels for free players aloso yo balance out pvp and stuff to make game more fun, as so far i dont ***** see reason i would coma back to this *** you are doing

Comment

.... r2 half day to launch a server serioulsy guys
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-21-2018, 08:23 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

kinda what i mean they made battlerating cap so high btw free & cashers there is no reason to play game untill they fix that, are east cost sux vs other east coast for sure they have lots of good br there but we dont,, Past sentence.. and i was big casher before i quit i make point not loggin in my account but having free players not having smelt or terra grass or anything we got in 1-2 days sux after its been over 1-2 years not sure when smelt came out but some srious issues managin this **** when you can ** up christmas events this hard too

Comment

So where is the server, dont think any1 keeps playinh *** you have goin on now or do you ?

Comment

This is ridiculous, where is the server? Are you going to at least let us know what happened and when it will launch? Anyone?

Comment

You wish, anything you ask here dosnt matter they have to forward for devs and if they say other wise they cant or prove me wrong as far now they dont know anything and either do we

Actual answer is Devs dosnt care, its not up to r2 mods or forum mods here, seems there been change on management as we didnt even get thanks givin events so prepaire for nothing on christmas either
                          Last edited by jeez1988; 12-21-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

honest to god, they do not know anything in forum here but they try their best to help every1 but still no1 knows what is goin on or will happen, We are all kinda in blind because *** company

Comment

Last edited by crystal211; 12-21-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X