Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    SmuttyRebel Some things will change when the patch goes live for all. Things like the cauldron items and runes, for example, will be added in the full patch.

Dimension Crisis - There's a devo entry for "Game Hall" at the end of the list, gives 15 devo daily.

Guild Devotion is specified in the guide:

a. Daily Guild Devotion Rewards: When N members reach X Devotion every day, all members of the Guild can claim a reward, resets daily at 23:59.
    b. Weekly Guild Devotion Rewards: When the daily Guild Devotion accumulates to X, all members of the Guild can claim a reward, resets on Sundays at 23:59.

This is your normal daily devotion, and a specified number of people need to meet that (see the image in the guide). So, in your case, only having 8 active members would mean you don't get the second chest because you need 10 people for that, but you will get the weekly chest based on however much devotion the 8 of you pull in during the week.

Guild Dungeons is something that can be worked toward for the newer players. It's 2 months to beat a boss, or as many as you can, before it resets. If smaller players aren't able to beat it now, I'm sure they will be able to down the road a bit. It does seem more slanted toward full and active guilds, though.

Quest Academy is really good for the newer servers. I'm happy to see them get something that encourages activity and sticking around. It's okay that old servers won't make much use of this feature.

Guild Merchant is explained in the guide, and you get assets just by doing daily devotion tasks and then claiming the rewards from the Quest Academy, and from the daily/weekly Devotion chests. If you have specific questions regarding this feature, please open a new thread and we can discuss it.

Guild Siege - You said you have 70 members. I don't think it matters if those members are inactive, the inactives just won't be able to select their bonuses, obviously. Now, if you sign up for 10v10 and all of a sudden 61 of your guild members were to leave the guild, then you would be disqualified from participation. Of course, this event hasn't run yet for anyone, so we are going to have to wait and see what happens for guilds that have less than 10 active members, but more than enough inactive members.

Fate Wheel graphic - I took a screenshot of this, and it has been forwarded.

Runes will be added in during full patch.

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_May View Post
    Dear Pre-release Server Players:

V8.3 Pre-release Version has opened! New Dragonchant Clothing has been added to Clothing Box! Welcome to test the new gameplays. Start preparing for League Rumble, Guild Dungeons and Guild Siege! We’d like to remind you that League Rumble, Guild Dungeons and Guild Siege will be reset on December 6th when V8.3 is officially launched to be consistent with the progress of all servers. Also, we’d like to hear more from you about how to improve this version. If you have something to say, please click the button to contact our customer service.

Beside, we have noticed that the time is incorrectly displayed in League Rumble. We would like to remind you:
    The in-game Sign Up time for the First League Rumble is unlocked from: 11/29 00:00 - 11/29 18:00. Battle time is available during: 11/29 20:00~21:00. Please be sure to Party Sign Up.

The description of Dimension Crisis would be revised in coming weeks.
    W1, 4, 7 / W1, 4, D should be Mon.,Thur., Sun.
    W2, 5, 7 / W2, 5, D should be Tues., Fri., Sun.
    W3, 6, 7 / W3, 6, D should be Wed., Sat., Sun.

The entry of Guild Siege is in Guild Features before Sign Up Time, and icon will be showed at the top when it's ready to sign up.

Thanks for your understanding and support. See you in-game!

They claim to have changed sylph atoll, but advanced still give 2 and sophisticated 5 towards the Boss' spawn.

How about a little explanation of how things actually work? No...Typical

Dimension Crisis - So they've changed Speed from being a daily run for devotion to being available only 3 times a week. It's about as bad as Hero Trial only being available twice a week. Yet, somehow, we're expected to make devotion when there are so many things that we aren't able to do and no changes have been made to the DAILY devotion tally (including removing Hero Trial).

Guild Devotion - HOW is it earned and how much do we have currently (no indication, just one lit chest)? Is it an average of the online players each day or do we HAVE to have the number of people (for example "150 devo/x10 persons" to equate to a total of 1500 devo in one day) in order to gain the rewards? We currently have a guild of 70 members, but only 8 are regularly active. Does that mean we will rarely go above the first chest no matter how much devotion we average between us? 8 players earning 250-300 daily should get us the 2nd chest if it's based on devotion average, is why I'm asking. We don't stand a chance beyond the 2nd chest.

Guild Dungeons - 1 attempt per person per day, and I'm guessing the lower BR players have no chance against the bosses, so smaller guilds will have minimal progress. Was there any consideration put into adjusting the bosses based on the player's BR so that lower players aren't wasting their attempt or time on a hopeless task? Just curious, can't test it.

Quest Academy - never gonna happen except on newer servers, and then only if they can coordinate it. Established servers have guilds full of level 80 players and no room for anyone else. The smaller, weaker guilds can't get enough active players to ever achieve it... so, nice try but another miss.

Guild Merchant - you ask the guild masters to please provide welfare for the warriors. Um, excuse me? Mind explaining how we're suppose to 'poke' someone? Okay, tested to see what would happen if I tried the EXP Talisman just because I have so many, andddddd .... hmm, seems we need to spend guild Assets to stock the shelves. Okay... still don't know if those items come outta my pocket since we don't have the Assets. A LITTLE explanation sent to the guild masters on how this stuff is suppose to work would be GREATLY appreciated.

Guild Seige - 10vs10 or 15vs15. According to the patch notes (in bold) "A Guild loses the rights to the current season's contest if there are not enough defense members when Battle Stage begins." Does this mean our little guild of 8 active players will be wasting our time and resources if I sign us up?

League Rumble - Just tried it... arena under another name. Stopped doing arena because of the lag and this is EXACTLY the same thing. There is SOOO much stuff going on with goddesses, etc. that it makes it impossible to play properly. I, as a knight, can use my subdue skill, see the sylph hp drop, but by the time my hero actually DOES the skill, my opponent is fully recharged, up in sylph mode AND skilling. 2 second skill cooldowns take 10 REAL seconds or more. How they expect most people to play this is beyond me... and I won't be wasting time on this lipsticked pig.

Fate Wheel - I guess they couldn't be bothered to change the graphic, so players will have to pay attention to their spins to make sure they get double.

Runes - in the shop with red text for the non-classed. We can buy it but can't activate it because the 10th spot remains locked, so now it's just sitting taking up valuable space it the bag.
    Last edited by SmuttyRebel; 11-29-2018, 10:49 PM. Reason: Added League Rumble

Leave a comment:

Working...
X