Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want our rewards

Comment

• We apologize for the delay in getting rewards to players. We've been working on getting the rewards out to players but due to some technically difficulties the process is taking much than we expected.Normally the system automatically records the balens used by players, and with that generated list, we send out the rewards. Unfortunately, this time around the system failed to generate a list of participants. As such, we are now combing through our database of players, totaling up balens spent manually, and sending out the rewards as can. This will take some time, but we will be keeping at it until we have completely gone through the whole database and seen to it that each player gets their reward. We just ask that players be patient while we work on this. Thank you.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• and how long to wait?

Comment

• seriusly admin stop copy paste texts. and give us our rewards.. what kind of support is this ?? u open a ticket have past over a month... u get a copy paste response... we apologize etc bull....ts stop apologizing and give what u own...

i am really sick of this ...

Comment

• y forgot for us?

Comment

• wher my gold

Comment

• in my bags

Comment

• wher my gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Vouka View Post
                    wher my gold
                    Ticket number?

Comment

• I wrote 2 times to suppor, t never me the ticket number has not come to the post office

Comment

• wrote a third time, the ticket number is 139757

Comment

• That was a nice one R2
                          Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

Working...
                          X