Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HollowzDJ
    replied
    still no rewards for spending 30k balens lol i hope this game dies soon cause its worthless until i get my rewards

Leave a comment:

• Gammiel
    replied
    same here, no rewards.....they have been quick to respond to other Balen issues, yet I am currently in the "being ignored" mode also. I sure hope they get it right, I woulda spent the balens ne way, it is just the fact that they said they would compensate us for spending them...and the now so hard to get lvl 40 stones are useless to me as I am now lvl 50 and have all my 40 leg rings and jewelry....I am glad that others are getting their rewards, and upset others, me included, are not. Please handle this guys...btw, thx for the pig event

Leave a comment:

• R23852481
    replied
    I just is very frustrating that they are able to start new events no problem but not get this event sorted out in a timely manner. It has been over two weeks now and a week since I heard any response from the devs regarding the failure to handle the outstanding tickets. I know you have done what you could to expedite the situation but at this point I feel they are avoiding us and avoiding compensating their players fairly. Dont know what to do at this point as I invested so much in this event and feel very disrespected and disregarded. Ratty I appreciate that this has been a nightmare for you and i thank you for helping but I think the devs are now avoiding the issue and hoping it will just go away. Perhaps it is me that should just go away :/ btw it is ticket 104299--and I have already given it to you and you did forward it to them. Just felt I had to post again that it is still in "ignore" status--thanks and good luck to you all

Leave a comment:

• R25594979
    replied
    send me ballens hihihii ^_^

Leave a comment:

• killua1231
    replied
    I was advised to wait for 72 hours from Jan 31, and it's now Feb 4 still no rewards...

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    still no rewards on server 119

Leave a comment:

• R23852481
    replied
    yep still no rewards or even response to my emails for several days--sad --thanks for trying to get some help for us Ratty (you already tried to get some attention to my ticket)

Leave a comment:

• killua1231
    replied
    Still No Rewards for me

Leave a comment:

• R23852481
    replied
    Still no rewards here either-I sent in a ticket a week ago and they dont even respond to me. I am so upset that they would have the nerve to keep having new events and not make good on this event. Send a ticket that says they endeavor to ensure we all have the same level of enjoyment yet some people have gotten double and triple rewards and others like me are totally ignored. Shame on you R2

Leave a comment:

• R23237681
    replied
    still no rewards 9 days after event ended and with what i purchased the rewards will be out of date,can you push ticket 107503 thanks

Leave a comment:

• MrBogus
    replied
    ty R2 got my rewards this morning when I logged in cheers

Leave a comment:

• Dutchy4Ever
    replied
    No rewards yet...

Leave a comment:

• HollowzDJ
    replied
    I still havent gotten reward for spending 30k balens -.-

Leave a comment:

• liegelord1986
    replied
    the post says this:
    The rewards are as follows for Servers S77 and Up:
    500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25

I purchased and spent 3000 baelens.
    I got nothing until today and This message:
    We apologize in sending the incorrect rewards for this promotion. You have now been compensated.
    with 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25.

Where is there the compensation in this? Today is the 29th the event ended on the 22nd.
    People on the server get double and triple the reward and this is your definition of compensation to send me what I spent money for?
    I think I shall not buy into any more of these so called "Events". Clearly they are incapable of running one.

Stile S83 Fowlsfield Citadel lvl 50 mage

Leave a comment:

• killua1231
    replied
    R2, I havent recieved my Rewards for this event... My Please Deliver it to me i purchased and used 10k balens during this event....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X