replied
    I GOT 3X REWARD.

the event is based on how much u spend doing the event time

i spend over 90,000 balen so i got reward 3x

Leave a comment:

• san4im
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyoness View Post
    I guess we can't complain... we got what we asked for. Thank you so much R2! (and congrats to those people who got double!)
    You made ​​an offer - you take. but you you get less than proposed by mistake. then the mistake is recognized - but still you got less. so are you ready to accept in real life?

Leave a comment:

• Lyoness
    replied
    I guess we can't complain... we got what we asked for. Thank you so much R2! (and congrats to those people who got double!)

Leave a comment:

• Saeraer
    replied
    I got 2 times in 5 minutes time same reward and pretty sure first one was already the right one so thanx R2

Leave a comment:

• san4im
    replied
    Originally posted by keithazer View Post
    i just receive a mail from r2 and i received same reward i did from before, does that mean everyone that had paid will receive same reward 2x? wont that be unfair, if they did, people will receive 250 lvl 60 legendary stone if they paid the 300$ prize.
    agree, the word "compensation" is not appropriate here. For example, when 10,000 Balens - players got 2 prizes as for 5000 Balens, a total of minus 200k gold.
    and to whom had gone compensation?

Leave a comment:

• R23776663
    replied
    THX r2 : )))

Leave a comment:

• keithazer
    replied
    i just receive a mail from r2 and i received same reward i did from before, does that mean everyone that had paid will receive same reward 2x? wont that be unfair, if they did, people will receive 250 lvl 60 legendary stone if they paid the 300$ prize.

Leave a comment:

• Saeraer
    replied
    just got my reward don't mind being patient but if they say it will be there within certain amount of hours it would be nice that thats the case...

Leave a comment:

• Zhen_Hui
    replied
    I'm from S10, and I actually got my reward about 2 days after the event ended. So, I would say good job and thanks to R2.

Maybe you guys just be a little more patience about your reward? I'm sure you guys will get it eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Saeraer
    replied
    woot response again to ticket I filed about this... "please be patient you'll get the right reward soon" it says basically
    *waits patiently*

Leave a comment:

• Gammiel
    replied
    I have not received any reward at all yet....patiently waiting-)

Leave a comment:

• Lyoness
    replied
    I think R21559328 has it right. There were quite a number of incorrect rewards sent out. I'm hoping they will resolve this soon. It's a bummer to have to wait for rewards/corrected rewards. Just remember to file your ticket if you have not already done so.

Leave a comment:

• J.Douglas
    replied
    My 2 cents: They won't do anything to help you or me or anyone cuz they got their money already.

Leave a comment:

• R21559328
    replied
    Definately is causing some irritation here. My guess is there is so many rewards that got sent incorrectly... they are either putting off the inevitable, and giving everyone their proper rewards on top of what they received already. Or, they come up with some way to retrieve those rewards(which I have already used), and send out the right ones. I mean its been quite a few days since the incorrect rewards were sent. Not really feasible to do a server reset back to that point. I agree with everyone else though, we should have had the rewards by now. Any other MMO, the issue would have been resolved within 24-48 hours typically. Then again, most MMO's systems wouldn't have made this kind of mistake to begin with. Just my 2 cents.

Larva,
    S21

Leave a comment:

• 4SaleBrB
    replied
    because if they gave us this reward many players will reach 60k br and this will made them lose in future because of the reward really really really. u are a bad azz r2games :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X