[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Duration: 1/18 – 1/22 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers, but rewards vary depending on your server.

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

The rewards are as follows for Servers S1 - S53:
    • 500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    • 1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x25
    • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x25
    • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x50
    • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S54 - S77:
    • 1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
    • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x25
    • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x25
    • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x50
    • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S77 and Up:
    • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25
    • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x25
    • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x50
    • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x150

UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in getting rewards to players. We've been working on getting the rewards out to players but due to some technically difficulties the process is taking much than we expected.Normally the system automatically records the balens used by players, and with that generated list, we send out the rewards. Unfortunately, this time around the system failed to generate a list of participants. As such, we are now combing through our database of players, totaling up balens spent manually, and sending out the rewards as can. This will take some time, but we will be keeping at it until we have completely gone through the whole database and seen to it that each player gets their reward. We just ask that players be patient while we work on this. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

good event if you can afford it

Comment

what's energine?? anyone know?

Comment

can you only get the rewards once?

Comment

energine is 500 astral exp and yes can only get reward once

Comment

energine is an astral that gives 500 exp

Comment

nce event
              permanent ban those hackers!
              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by R25410665 View Post
                can you only get the rewards once?
                Yes, you get the reward you qualified for at the end of the event.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

would be cool if it worked

oh i see the trick it really starts on the 19th not the 18th lol yous got me lol last time i put money on this game thanks wartune lol
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-18-2013, 02:13 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                  KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

why server 77 up not get lvl 60 legendary stone??? ITS DISCRIMINATION!!!!
                    with that reward we can get event warlord wing,, DAMBB ITS NOT FAIRRR!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akusedih View Post
                      why server 77 up not get lvl 60 legendary stone??? ITS DISCRIMINATION!!!!
                      with that reward we can get event warlord wing,, DAMBB ITS NOT FAIRRR!!!!
                      yep its not fair, dont spend on it unless they make it all lvl 60 stone for all server

Comment

That sounds tasty. I am going to purchase some balens now with some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        , but nobody wants to die. ~Peter Tosh

Comment

wow thanks a lot for another casher event... i think u guys can start a non casher event soon, cashers wont have anything else to buy after this.

And this is not exactly what most of us had in mind for u to do when we say we need more lvl5 crystaloids
                          I played so many diffrent mmo games but i must say u guys are the greediest by far!!! at least u could do is fix the bugs for all the money ur getting

Comment

make it multiple please,,, so I can make level 60 legendary sets full part,, Pleaseeee,,,,

Comment

Im on S60 and i want lvl60 lege stones too, cant you make it so we can get it to.

Comment

Working...
                              X