• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvl3 crystalloids

Comment

cho minh hoi: mua the vip o dau tai thanh pho ho chi minh

Comment

hey i spent 1110balens for socket rod, but i didnt get any rewards??

server:s77 tarlington field
        ign:EvilTiara
        lvl:55

Comment

Originally posted by EvilTiara View Post
          hey i spent 1110balens for socket rod, but i didnt get any rewards??

server:s77 tarlington field
          ign:EvilTiara
          lvl:55
          dude,r u treant? lol u dont understand english?

Comment

is there a way to check how much you have consumed?

Comment

I would suggest the rewards be based on a player's lvl and not the servers. Player lvl 49 and below gets the lvl 40 stones and lvl 3 crystaloid, Player lvl 50-59 gets the lvl 50 stones and lvl 4 crystaloid and the player lvl 60+ gets the lvl 60 stones and lvl 5 crystaloid. I believe that would be more fair. I would only blame myself if I can't lvl up to the mark of the rewards and not blaming the designers of the event.

Comment

I'm sorry, but last time there was an event like this I spent over 10k balens and I got nothing from it. This was during christmas, and I already sent a ticket in. It's beeen a whole month and nothing yet. Not only that, those that did get a response only got the reward for spending over 5k balens, which is very misleading. Either post up the event with the right reward with the right details of how to complete this promotion or don't even bother doing promotions like this because it's too misleading for me to even want to do it.

Comment

Read the terms of event!!! You will only be rewarded once. if u only use 500 balens u will get the reward for that, if u use more but not enough for the next reward u will get the 500 balen reward. no matter hOw many u spent u will only get 1 reward!

Comment

how do i know how much i already spent ???

Comment

Why would you give out level 40 legendary stones when most top players are in the 50s as myself alread has numerous level 40 legend stones that are worthless couldnt you atleast come up with a way for us to synthesize them please. Just seems like common sense to me fellas.

Comment

Why would you give out level 40 legendary stones when most top players are in the 50s as myself alread has numerous level 40 legend stones that are worthless couldnt you atleast come up with a way for us to synthesize them please. Just seems like common sense to me fellas.

Comment

Juz want to make sure spend Balens before or after 23:59(server time) or at that time ??

Where can I find more info about this event ?

thz

Comment

Originally posted by R27754737 View Post
                            Juz want to make sure spend Balens before or after 23:59(server time) or at that time ??

Where can I find more info about this event ?

thz
                            Spend them Now u be ok but ya u gotta spend before 23:59 on jan 22

Comment

why does everyone say "If you can afford it?" It says balen spent only. That means get the free balens spend them and then buy the rest. It really isn't hard to figure out!

Comment

Originally posted by R26000585 View Post
                                I would suggest the rewards be based on a player's lvl and not the servers. Player lvl 49 and below gets the lvl 40 stones and lvl 3 crystaloid, Player lvl 50-59 gets the lvl 50 stones and lvl 4 crystaloid and the player lvl 60+ gets the lvl 60 stones and lvl 5 crystaloid. I believe that would be more fair. I would only blame myself if I can't lvl up to the mark of the rewards and not blaming the designers of the event.
                                I have to agree. That or even better have the choice to choose. Im on S-45 and tbh most of the players here don't want the lv60 stones as most players have opt'd to use the lv 50 gear (rings and jewlery) for the legendary stuff as it's near to impossible to gather everything required for the lv 60 legend gear. Just saying even at lv62 curently I'd much rather the lv50 legend stones given a choice. Chances are if I get lv60 stones they will sit in my vault or be sold for gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X