No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a way to know , how much we consumed since the event started?

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
      good event if you can afford it
      energine is a red astral good for combining with other astrals it gives 500 exp

Comment

anyone got their rewards yet? I heard some ppl saying they got theirs already...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Duration: 1/18 – 1/22 23:59 (Server Time)
          Servers: All Servers, but rewards vary depending on your server.

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

The rewards are as follows for Servers S1 - S53:
          • 500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
          • 1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
          • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x25
          • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x25
          • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x50
          • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S54 - S77:
          • 1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
          • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x25
          • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x25
          • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x50
          • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S77 and Up:
          • 3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25
          • 5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x25
          • 10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x50
          • 30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x150

When do we get these rewards? Will they be automatic, or take up to 72 hrs?

Comment

Plz let us know how to check what we've spent in the timeframe.

Comment

astral exp.....lol

Comment

balenz user only can get that rewards....lol

Comment

GM why until now I have not received rewards ?? I've spends balens 30k to train my stables

Comment

where do you view the amount of balens consumed so far?

Comment

• I'm with SirKILI

A day missed

Comment

• lmfao i wouldnt spend 30 bucks for this sorry *** event mostless 300 bucks hahaha so lame that people spend this kinda money on browser games they cant become very good player with out cashing rotflmfao so sad just sad i tell ya...

Comment

• im recharge 10k balen and dont get the rewards @@

Comment

• Originally posted by edaralkaff View Post
                            im recharge 10k balen and dont get the rewards @@
                            You have to spend that 10k during the event. Recharging has nothing to do it...
                            Please read the event information properly in the future...
                            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                            My pathetic youtube channel
                            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                              lmfao i wouldnt spend 30 bucks for this sorry *** event mostless 300 bucks hahaha so lame that people spend this kinda money on browser games they cant become very good player with out cashing rotflmfao so sad just sad i tell ya...
                              You can be a very good player without cashing btw; and lots of people like that out there. But let's be honest: knowing alot about the game doesn't give you power. Money is power so yeah people cash. This is not a skill-type of game. If you search something like that, you shouldn't be here.

-- Cheers
                              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                anyone got their rewards yet? I heard some ppl saying they got theirs already...
                                Originally posted by pamungkass View Post
                                GM why until now I have not received rewards ?? I've spends balens 30k to train my stables
                                Rewards are handed out After the event. Means u'll get them the 23th earliest, and 72h after that everyone should have their rewards.
                                ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Working...
                                X