Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you said we dont get this till after the event what is the one of 1000 balen consumption reward then?
    Last edited by icerosecrystal; 01-22-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
      lmfao i wouldnt spend 30 bucks for this sorry *** event mostless 300 bucks hahaha so lame that people spend this kinda money on browser games they cant become very good player with out cashing rotflmfao so sad just sad i tell ya...
      and u r so lame spend ur time on this game.spend ur time on working n make more money.quit wartune,wartune not for poor ppl =P

Comment

• Heading to the bank now....woots I want my 150 Lvl 60 Stones!!! Good Job GMs...

Comment

• Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
          lmfao i wouldnt spend 30 bucks for this sorry *** event mostless 300 bucks hahaha so lame that people spend this kinda money on browser games they cant become very good player with out cashing rotflmfao so sad just sad i tell ya...
          QQ some more bro... Ill air mail you some Kleenex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            You have to spend that 10k during the event. Recharging has nothing to do it...
            Please read the event information properly in the future...
            ok then xD and how long i can wait for get the bonus?

Comment

• 30k balens used. I'll be awaiting my gems, gold, and lvl 60 stones x150... Thank You GMs for this wonderful event.

Next you should sell a permanent Sand-Rider mount, for 30k spent balens... That would be EPIC!!!

Comment

• This event is retarted i try to buy baelens and it wont even load. tried froom in game and on the website. FIX YOUR PAYMENT SYSTEM NOW!!!

Comment

• OH and yes the money came out of my bank account and no balens...

Comment

• me too.. always decline damn !! via mol i can use on other games yet here ::-(
                    wew
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• Originally posted by R25437013 View Post
                      prrrrrrrrroooobllleeemmm .
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]32324[/ATTACH]
                      Are you a little slow? Anyone who knows how to do math would know that 2000+1000=3000 and 4000+1000=5000. It's based on balen USED. I feel sorry for the world with the level of illiteracy I've seen on this site / game alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Entrio View Post
                        Are you a little slow? Anyone who knows how to do math would know that 2000+1000=3000 and 4000+1000=5000. It's based on balen USED. I feel sorry for the world with the level of illiteracy I've seen on this site / game alone.
                        It doesn't work that way: you will only get 1 reward
                        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Honestly i dont give a hoot about how smart or stupid the people playing the game are. i am much more concerned with the stupidity, ignorance and carelessness of the people running it. I just spent 20$ on baelens and the money came out of my account and yet there has been no delivery and no record of the purchase in my account...

Comment

• should run the same event but for longer amount of time i wish i was in charge of 1 of these games myself lol would show these noobs how to run an event

Comment

• when will it be redeemed

Comment

• if you put something into the game to help keep track of where you are with total, that would be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X